Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The highwayman is fantastic, I Mattthew am such a wanker

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    Just a small point.........

If Highwayman is allowed to post in the vernacular without any of the mods editing it, is that fair? The mods are always editing everyone else's posts...........

What do we think?

BLD
    Anyone can make a complaint to Patricia, com mods will not mod each other, only Patricia can sanction us, possibly a supermod but no way am I editing another com mod.

another small point but we actually hardly ever edit all that much, if it were not for various trolls, trouble makers and people with grips grudges and various issues we'd hardly have to edit a thing...

Not a single word of matts has been edited here so far btw... he is up for all to see in all his linguistic finery...

Reviews

that is such a cop out. So if I am a mod, only Pat can sanction me??????????????

What a joke.....

No wonder the mods are all powerful...

BLD

Reviews

Poor old matttie (with the 3 tees ) .There must must be history between the two that we as furoumittes are un aware of but surely his reaction and choice of language must be implored and considered offensive if matthew was not banned if fore mention history exists

Reviews

that's fine, but what about the tirade from a mod?

that is such a cop out. So if I am a mod, only Pat can sanction me??????????????

What a joke.....

No wonder the mods are all powerful...

BLD
    Wheres the cop out, there is a report button attached to all my posts just as everyone else, if I step out of line and a complaint made I assure you that

A

The other mods if its a valid complaint will pull me up in private and B

Patricia will bring the hammer down pronto as should be the case and I would welcome it.

"Current" com mods extend each other the manners of not airing our laundry in public but all E-I staff will vouch for that fact that we do discuss if one of us may have done something that should not be done.

Sorry you don't like it but thats how it is and this rubbish that we are all powerful is silly, one button pressed and thats me demodded so how are we all powerful? do you really think I could insult someone day in day out and get away with it?

Get real, we cannot and should not mod each other, we are equal and none are first among equals so how could I decide to mod another? Not possible and bad for team spirit and as I say thats what the report a post button is for, it applies to us as it does to everyone else, if a valid complaint is made about a com mod it will be left for Patricia to decide and do not discredit her by saying she would not act as she has turfed out a few mods already...
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 03-06-10 at 01:32.

that's fine, but what about the tirade from a mod?
    I have said long ago I will NEVER comment on open forum about another mod, good bad or indifferent, not happening.

Reviews

QPH

You already said that you would never mod another mod... that was my point. It makes a joke of having any mods in the first place I feel.

As for having a report button, I dont think that one complaint by me would result in any sanction against anyone.........

QPH

You already said that you would never mod another mod... that was my point. It makes a joke of having any mods in the first place I feel.

As for having a report button, I dont think that one complaint by me would result in any sanction against anyone.........
    I assure you if I did something serious enough and it came from a normal poster, IE not a troll or messer she would act, its not fair to prejudge it by saying nothing would happen as no mod has ever done that to reg members.

I don't know how I can make it any clearer, we are not here to mod mods, firstly there is no requirement to as Patricia states on rules she picks her mods carefully and as I say a report or a pm direct to her from a valid member and of a serious nature she would act and act honorably and fairly based on the content of the reported post...

Its an important principle that only one person can sanction a mod and that person is Patricia or if she wishes to delegate it to a supermod then fine but I for one will not allow myself to be modded by anyone but her or her chosen supermod should she wish to depending on the seriousness of the issue, thats what I signed up for to operate under and I am not for changing.

Now can I ask that you wait for such an unlikely event to happen and then judge her or us on the outcome as this matt is no more a genuine member then oil sinks, he or she is a troll as anyone can see by its actions
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 03-06-10 at 01:44.

Reviews

Seen as this thread as a bout me I'll have the last word on it. What a surprise one or two anti modders come along with profiles we've hardly seen before. Kelly I can show that side of me more often if you like
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast