Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Have you ever been blackmailed.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Have you ever been blackmailed.

    Just wondering has anybody ever been blackmailed by an escort. I guess it is very unlikely as all the girls appear to have great integrity and are very professional. But say if you had the inclination to see a TS and was filmed with a big mickey in your mouth, you'd never be able to show your face again. I've done a few lurid deeds with some of the ladies and if I was blackmailed I'd have to blow my brains out (few of them that I have) because I couldn't afford to pay the blackmailer. With hard times being experienced at present, it must pass through the minds of a few. High profile punters could be vulnerable, you would never know what they are up to, they could be filmed doing some pretty weird stuff and their reputation could be shattered if it was exposed. As I said, a bulllet in the head would be my only salvation, if it got out, the wife would probably do that anyway, I just wouldn't have the money to pay the blackmailer.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Well if they werent thinking blackmail before Rover they are now ha ha.
    But seriously I highly doubt any escort here would resort to blackmail as they may get one huge lump payment but their career is ruined as is any respect they had on the punting scene. Id say there should be no reason to blow you head off instead book an appointmnet with your favorite escort and leave her do all the blowing for or to you
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Just wondering has anybody ever been blackmailed by an escort. I guess it is very unlikely as all the girls appear to have great integrity and are very professional. But say if you had the inclination to see a TS and was filmed with a big mickey in your mouth, you'd never be able to show your face again. I've done a few lurid deeds with some of the ladies and if I was blackmailed I'd have to blow my brains out (few of them that I have) because I couldn't afford to pay the blackmailer. With hard times being experienced at present, it must pass through the minds of a few. High profile punters could be vulnerable, you would never know what they are up to, they could be filmed doing some pretty weird stuff and their reputation could be shattered if it was exposed. As I said, a bulllet in the head would be my only salvation, if it got out, the wife would probably do that anyway, I just wouldn't have the money to pay the blackmailer.

    Its only ppl in important positions would get caught like this. Ppl like bishops,priests, politicians, you know,so called pilars of society. when you think of it these so called pillars os society are ripping ppl off too.

    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Well if they werent thinking blackmail before Rover they are now ha ha.
    But seriously I highly doubt any escort here would resort to blackmail as they may get one huge lump payment but their career is ruined as is any respect they had on the punting scene. Id say there should be no reason to blow you head off instead book an appointmnet with your favorite escort and leave her do all the blowing for or to you



    Good thinking Doozer ad I think your right, they would't throw away their career or even risk it that the person can afford to pay.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Its only ppl in important positions would get caught like this. Ppl like bishops,priests, politicians, you know,so called pilars of society. when you think of it these so called pillars os society are ripping ppl off too.

    Westside

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Good point Westie, they wouldn't bother with bottom of the ladder stuff like me.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Say it was photoshopped. No need for the gun.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default By the way Rover

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    [/COLOR]

    Good thinking Doozer ad I think your right, they would't throw away their career or even risk it that the person can afford to pay.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Its only ppl in important positions would get caught like this. Ppl like bishops,priests, politicians, you know,so called pilars of society. when you think of it these so called pillars os society are ripping ppl off too.

    Westside

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Good point Westie, they wouldn't bother with bottom of the ladder stuff like me.

    youll have 20.99 in sterling , us dollars, austrailian dollars and of course euros. If you do not have these shiney ones in 24 hours i will tell the Kennel Club.

    you thought you got away doggy,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Always a possibility but to make it worth their while you have to have money and I spend most of mine on escorts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Time is ticking away buddy and the Post Office closes soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    [/COLOR]

    Good thinking Doozer ad I think your right, they would't throw away their career or even risk it that the person can afford to pay.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Its only ppl in important positions would get caught like this. Ppl like bishops,priests, politicians, you know,so called pilars of society. when you think of it these so called pillars os society are ripping ppl off too.

    Westside

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Good point Westie, they wouldn't bother with bottom of the ladder stuff like me.
    need to give them a few hours notice before you clear out your savings certs.

    yes a good point indeed,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    youll have 20.99 in sterling , us dollars, austrailian dollars and of course euros. If you do not have these shiney ones in 24 hours i will tell the Kennel Club.

    you thought you got away doggy,
    Westside.
    You wouln't settle for a bag of bones?



    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You wouln't settle for a bag of bones?



    Come to think of it i will.

    that will do fine,
    Westside.

    PS Lucky dog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •