Thread: World Cup ball

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs down World Cup ball

We again have the debate we seem to have before every major tournament about the new ball, opinion seems to be that its flight can be very unpredicitable and can dip very suddenly, as usual the goalkeepers are leading
    the way in the condemmnation. Ah well i suppose its good to get the excuses out early and have ure defence sorted
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    We again have the debate we seem to have before every major tournament about the new ball, opinion seems to be that its flight can be very unpredicitable and can dip very suddenly, as usual the goalkeepers are leading
    the way in the condemmnation. Ah well i suppose its good to get the excuses out early and have ure defence sorted
    look as long as its round thats all thats needed,
    Westside.

The controversy of the world cup ball. Honestly, this sounds like something people just want to have a big argument and a big controversy over. Some people have a compulsion to come in with their opinions and views on this new ball or anything else, someone would point to technical evidence from experts on the balls, another person would counter that evidence and say that that expert had a conflict of interest, give it a rest. It's just a ball!!!! FIFA want the game to run properly and not have goalkeepers looking like amateurs, I'm sure it's fine.