Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greatest ever actor

Reviews

Default Greatest ever actor

I was watching the enforcer the other night and it got me thinking about the poor quality of films and actors at the mo.I personally think that clint eastwood is one of the finest actors of all time and he is still going at 80.Another of my favourite actors is robert de niro even though he has been in a load of crap recently.Will wew ever see this calibure of actor again among the countless gimps out there.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (31-05-10)

Blog Entries

Default Well

A very hard one. For the all time best guys like Hopkins, Guinness, Kinsley,Olivier.

My favs would be Hopkins, DeNiro, Pacino and Tommy Lee Jones.Harrison Ford isnt a bad actor either.

im sure i left some out,
    Westside.

Reviews

I love John Travolta's acting style, anyone see him in From Paris with LOve, not a lot to the script but he played it very well and a great action film..

Reviews

talking about clint eastwood and john travolta, like the both of them and i liked eastwood in grand torino. john travolta i thought he was excellent in face off as its one of my favourites.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I was watching the enforcer the other night and it got me thinking about the poor quality of films and actors at the mo.I personally think that clint eastwood is one of the finest actors of all time and he is still going at 80.Another of my favourite actors is robert de niro even though he has been in a load of crap recently.Will wew ever see this calibure of actor again among the countless gimps out there.
    I don't think Clint Eastwood is that great an actor. He's a fucking badass though and he carries that off in his movies. When you here Clint Eastwood is in a movie you know what your getting. He's a brilliant director though.

My favourites would be.....De Niro, Paul Newman and Gary Oldman.

Reviews

Yeah, Eastwood would have to well up there! The sphagetti westerns he done were fantastic with stacks of classic quotes!
    Morgan Freeman has great presence on screen
    Johnny Depp is a good actor but can't really warm to him for some reason.
    Deniro and Pacino also great actors.

Reviews

Oh ya!! Daniel Day Lewis....outstanding actor!! I didn't really enjoy There will be blood but his performance in it was mesmerizing.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Oh ya!! Daniel Day Lewis....outstanding actor!! I didn't really enjoy There will be blood but his performance in it was mesmerizing.....
    Watched Daniel Day Lewis in "Name of the Father" the other night. Brilliant acting from him! Faultless!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    talking about clint eastwood and john travolta, like the both of them and i liked eastwood in grand torino. john travolta i thought he was excellent in face off as its one of my favourites.
    Faceoff is one of my favourite ever films along with nic cage.I have'nt seen gran torino but heard its a great.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Morgan Freeman just dosent make bad films exceptional actor
    Nicholas Cage has some great films
    Tim Robbins very underrated
    In the gansta genre u have pacino ,de niro, woods
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast