Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greatest ever actor

Reviews

It's true there have been alot of very good actors in the past compared to now like Clint Eastwood, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, Morgan Freeman and many more. You would struggle to get many as good now. But I would class John Travolta, Nicholas Cage and Samuel L Jackson as very good actors. Apart from those now I would struggle to think of many more from this era. The likes of Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt have been in some very good films but I wouldn't rate them as good actors compared to the above.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jack the greatest ever,12 Academy nominations 3wins,7golden globe awards,he is one of two actors to be nominated as an actor for an oscar in every decade since the 60s .He is the King of all living actors
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A very hard one. For the all time best guys like Hopkins, Guinness, Kinsley,Olivier.

My favs would be Hopkins, DeNiro, Pacino and Tommy Lee Jones.Harrison Ford isnt a bad actor either.

im sure i left some out,
    Westside.
    Here's the greatest ever actor.

YouTube - Elvis Presley - G.I.Blues

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

i really like viggo mortensen, daniel day lewis, philip seymore hoffman and geoffrey rush. all great character actors altho probably only the first two could be considered leading men

used to love deniro but he hasnt made a movie worth a toss in years. all those meet the fockers movies.....*shiver*

pacino only seems to turn up look cool and shout at the cameras.....this guy was a master of sublety and understatement. some of those looks in the godfather said more than a thousand words

bogart was great....anyone see the treasure of sierra madre?
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My favs:: Denzel Washington, Ewan McGregor, Nicolas Cage, Tom Hanks, Al, and Sean Bean

Who do I trust? I trust me!

7. Default

al pachino

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I disagree with you on clint not being a great actor but completly agree with on the director.Million dollar baby was a fantastic film,loved that it was'nt predictable like most sport movies where the leads usually win against the odds.
    Clints problem is he is the same role over and over again. He is either a bad cop or a bad cowboy. I think he made one or two where he wasnt but he isnt the best ,defo not in the same league as Hopkins etc.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Jack Nicloson and Gene Hackman are two more very good ones,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123