Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Israeli attack on unarmed civillians in international waters an act of terrorism

Reviews

Default Israeli attack on unarmed civillians in international waters an act of terrorism

For a country that is constantly whinging about what happened to the jews in WWII.
    They can not take any moral high ground on how they handle situations.

They are responsible for many modern day attrocies of which this killing of people on a peace convoy is the latest.

Its about time the USA stops backing them up in whatever they do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smarty For This Useful Post:

mcgyver (31-05-10)

3. Default

As someone else pointed out recently they have so much power in the US senate they can get away with almost anything. They also have a very effective ways of controling the media and the using the anti semitic card.

The only way to make them stop is hit them where it hurts, there pockets......Next time you go shipping just check where your products are manufactured and if there boycott.

Reviews

I agree Rockman, BIG, Ban Israeli Goods !!!
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Blog Entries
    Reviews

the moment in to confront israeli policy is ,to long have used the 2 nd world war as an excuse to violate world laws
    now must be the moment for the world to no, you are violating the law, it also applies to you.
    hit them in the pocket that hurts more than anything else

6. Default

Just found this interesting site in the UK The Boycott Israeli Goods Campaign - Home anout boycotting the goods and why

What the Jewish people are allowed to get away with in Israel/Palestine is a classic case of one group getting away with EVERYTHING because they have the media and powerful people on their side. The fact is that Israel doesn't belong to the Jewish people and never has, they just came over and sat down and are continually trying to grab land from the Arabs, burning and mutilating and blowing to pieces Arabic women and children.

I'm sick of hearing this bullshit about how they have "a right to a Homeland". It came from how it was supposely God and Moses back in the Old Testament that told them that this place belonged to them, was the Promised Land of the Jews and didn't belong to Arabs anymore. I can't go to South America and claim that it's my "Homeland" and have loads of children there and then viciously murder any Southern Americans who dare to step on my territory.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 31-05-10 at 15:16.

Reviews

Given that the US has systematically vetoed a UN resolution stating a definition of terrorism (even though it was the one used in the US Army Code), I would expect no less from any nation it supports, such as Israel, in this case. This is because the US is actually guilty of state sponsored terrorism. I refer to the Reagan administration and its antics in Nicaragua in the 1980s, and the US ignoring the World Court judgement, finding the US guilty of terrorism. It ignores these rulings, because it can. It has an economic monopoly.

So, the question given ll this is, can you actually boycott US good? Is it feasable?
    Last edited by experiencedguy; 31-05-10 at 16:19. Reason: Unclear reference to the subject

Usually what would happen is that the Israelis would just say they opened fire on them first, it was in their own defence they did it and anyone that said otherwise was a hateful, bigoted, anti-semetic, racist nazi. The other side would be dead so they couldn't give their side of it.

These humanitarian, peacekeeping, aid-providers really got a bunch of machine guns and started open-fire on the Israelis for no reason.... that's what they're actually claiming.... yeah right. Finally the world is starting to wake up to their bullshit.

Blog Entries

Default Israel are nothing but big fish in a small pond and bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    For a country that is constantly whinging about what happened to the jews in WWII.
    They can not take any moral high ground on how they handle situations.

They are responsible for many modern day attrocies of which this killing of people on a peace convoy is the latest.

Its about time the USA stops backing them up in whatever they do.
    They know they have the backing of the US. They know that the UN are useless and can do very little to them.

Israel suck big time,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast