Thread: A Sunday 69.

Reviews

Default A Sunday 69.

What a nice day to get a wet, sensual vagina rubbed against your face, wide open ready to swallow you up and then she turns around and lowers a very shapely, erotic butt on your face, anal passage carefully targeted for over your mouth. It then instinctively turns into a 69 and you cum too soon and eagerly pump 6 or 7 big squirts of warm cum into this angels pretty mouth, your heart misses a beat when you suddenly realise that she has swallowed the whole lot, my only grudge is, I never got those temptestuous protruding nipples on her gorgeous breasts lowered into my mouth.

As the lead singer in the Bangles said, "Am I Only Dreaming".

YouTube - The Bangles --- Eternal Flame

She'd do lovely for a start.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What a nice day to get a wet, sensual vagina rubbed against your face, wide open ready to swallow you up and then she turns around and lowers a very shapely, erotic butt on your face, anal passage carefully targeted for over your mouth. It then instinctively turns into a 69 and you cum too soon and eagerly pump 6 or 7 big squirts of warm cum into this angels pretty mouth, your heart misses a beat when you suddenly realise that she has swallowed the whole lot, my only grudge is, I never got those temptestuous protruding nipples on her gorgeous breasts lowered into my mouth.

As the lead singer in the Bangles said, "Am I Only Dreaming".

YouTube - The Bangles --- Eternal Flame

She'd do lovely for a start.
    fair play to you rover still having wet dream at your age ......i'm jealous of that...... i haven't had a wet dream in years

Reviews

Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post

very good

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post

"Am I Only Dreaming", wasn't referring to a wet dream, it was the swallowing, I was referring to.

Once a prick - always a prick.