Thread: Freaked out!

Reviews

Red face Freaked out!

Watching tv with my dog (canine! Smart asses) lying on the other sofa when he starts twitching and sort of growling! Dogs must dream as well as us. Frecked me out, never seen that before! Thought he takin a schitso!

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Watching tv with my dog (canine! Smart asses) lying on the other sofa when he starts twitching and sort of growling! Dogs must dream as well as us. Frecked me out, never seen that before! Thought he takin a schitso!
    lol... my dog used to do that as well. Little growls and sometimes wagging his tail a little bit. Growling at a bad dog, wagging when he sees a hot bitch in his dream no doubt. Once I gently woke him up while he was doing it just to see what would happen and the poor fella looked really confused and grouchy, I never did that again.

Reviews

I don't like to wake him either. If he's asleep I let him stay till the morning and hope he doesn't go on the rampage!
    Brought him home a Chinese takeaway one night when I was drunk and he had thrown up all over the place.(or did I get him a carryout as well?).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (29-05-10)

Reviews

My dog does that as well must be dreaming of that sexy bitch(see what i done there)that got away.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    My dog does that as well must be dreaming of that sexy bitch(see what i done there)that got away.

Ooh eer missus! A double entendre!

Default Dreaming dog

Very funny dreaming dog. Hope he caught the rabbit

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Veni vidi vici