Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Poor niamh

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Angry Poor niamh

    Looks like poor Niamh is suffering a bit of an embarassement in Oslo
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Looks like poor Niamh is suffering a bit of an embarassement in Oslo
    Poor guy from the UK, only 19 and butt last.

    Going to get some serious action though from the ladies.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Poor guy from the UK, only 19 and butt last.

    Going to get some serious action though from the ladies.
    People still watch this?

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    People still watch this?
    Only the lonely

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    People still watch this?
    A few extreamely bored ppl who are totally unappreiciative of true talent and settle for less instead.

    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Germany won.
    Nice girl, stupid "cutty pie" song.

    Turkey's song was the best. Then Romania's and Ireland's.

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manaboutcork View Post
    Only the lonely
    lol, im a bit lonely and i dont even watch it!

  8. #8

    Default

    Maybe people are tired of shite music?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A few extreamely bored ppl who are totally unappreiciative of true talent and settle for less instead.

    Westside.

    yeah, yeah Westie.. bet you were glued to it!

    It's wonderful in it's awfulness, a bit like the Tonight Show with Craig Doyle.. now there's one truly shit bit of TV!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    yeah, yeah Westie.. bet you were glued to it!

    It's wonderful in it's awfulness, a bit like the Tonight Show with Craig Doyle.. now there's one truly shit bit of TV!
    I only knew it was on when i flicked through channels about a half hour ago. I turned the tv off apparently.

    very fast too,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •