Thread: Jehovah Witness and Pigoens.

Blog Entries

Default Jehovah Witness and Pigoens.

First God created all and he also created pigeons. I was walking along earlier and saw two Jehovah walking along and one of them tried to kick a pigeon and the other laughed. Well i couldnt keep it in and called them two scumbags and told them i never kicked or tried to kick a pigeon."Wheres your religion and your nice beliefs now you goofy fools."

some gobshites,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I ate some chicken earlier..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    First God created all and he also created pigeons. I was walking along earlier and saw two Jehovah walking along and one of them tried to kick a pigeon and the other laughed. Well i couldnt keep it in and called them two scumbags and told them i never kicked or tried to kick a pigeon."Wheres your religion and your nice beliefs now you goofy fools."

some gobshites,
    Westside.
    Good man Westie. The poor pigeon probably just refused to talk to them or to subscribe to AWAKE or The Watchtower.

Reviews

i remember years ago before i started driving i was walking past the bell pub in blanchardstown coming from my place where i was renting ....then there was this smash two cars crashed not far from the pub ........ as usual i want to mind my own business so i kept walking then i met these two jehovah witness one was a good looking lady and a guy ...........they stoped me to chat .,,,,,,so after chating they asked me did i wan't to be a jehovah witness and i said its nice talking to you but i never seen the crash lol...........sorry i just had to post this

Reviews

Hey thats not fair on the pigeon,one pest picking on another pest.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i remember years ago before i started driving i was walking past the bell pub in blanchardstown coming from my place where i was renting ....then there was this smash two cars crashed not far from the pub ........ as usual i want to mind my own business so i kept walking then i met these two jehovah witness one was a good looking lady and a guy ...........they stoped me to chat .,,,,,,so after chating they asked me did i wan't to be a jehovah witness and i said its nice talking to you but i never seen the crash lol...........sorry i just had to post this
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

some gobshites,
    Westside.
    The next time some1 annoys me i think ill call him a goofy fool. Classic. Thanks Westie.

Reviews

Walter Pidgeon with his gay robot, programmed to ride the hole of of Jehovah Witnesses and then cut off their nuts.

Once a prick - always a prick.

They are such a pain, you come home after a hard days work and then you have to answer your door to listen to their shit. I'm not answering my door anymore!!!!