Thread: TS Leticia

Reviews

Default TS Leticia

Hey guys,

Anyone got an opinion on Leticia?
    Looks good, but I'm not seeing any reviews. Was hoping someone had been and would be able to give a review??

Reviews

The photos are excellent but they are professionally done and airbrushed. I've seen facebook candid pics and she's not my type (tho from her profile she is if you get my meaning). Bit too heavy.

Depends what you want I suppose...tits? Polansky/Lucia...looks Carol (no kissing)

Reviews

Cool, thanks

well im sure lots of ts in town have airbrush on their pics, and yes im not a slim girl But Those been with me, their were very satisfied i thin. I have few regulars in Ireland. But if you want check more pics of me i will put here My facebook for you guys have a look

check yr self Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess_Leticia For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (01-06-10), wingman (30-05-10)

Reviews

That would be good, thanks. I would like to see more pics because so far, I like what I see.
    Last edited by wingman; 30-05-10 at 23:03.

Reviews

Don't use Facebook, so I'm nnot familiar with it. I went to your page, but I couldn't find any pics???

8. Thumbs up

oh my god, she is sooo sexy. i was with her a couple of months ago...amazing. Id never heard of an anal orgasim untill that night...i still tingle when i think about it. She was also very chatty and funny after too.

Reviews

Saw some Facebook pics, and I have to say, she looks like a sexy seductive temptress. Will hope to visit and write a review in the near future.

Always thought Leticia (or Geisel) look very womanly, too bad I'm always busy when she visits. Hopefully this time will be different!