Thread: No Bra . . .

Reviews

Default No Bra . . .

I knew a girl once who never seemed to wear a bra, she was the arty farty student type, aged about 19 and very confident with herself around guys. She worked in the same place I did, she was short slim and petite, peroxide blond hair, and she had this great looking pair of titS, the pointy upwards type.
    She never seemed to wear a bra, you could see by the tight t- shirts and tank tops that were her favorite attire.
    And she knew that myself and the other guy stared at her tits, it was hard not to be drawn to them, because of her flimsy garments. I believe it turned her on, she had a boyfriend somewhere, and never actually had any sexual dealings with the lads in the job, but she knew she raised sexual tension there.
    I think some of the lads were so aroused by her some days that I m sure they took out their aroused passions on their wives/girlfriends when they went home, I know I did with my they girlfriend !
    And strangely at least 2 or more of the lads had babies by their girlfriends, in the 10 -12 months after she started, I have often wondered did this tart, by her bra- less, prick teasing posing all day, become responsible for the sexually frustrated lads going home and getting their girlfriends pregnant ?
    Life indeed can be strange . . . . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss Slut.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	1359  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Spunk For This Useful Post:

Smile Hey this reminds me of................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I knew a girl once who never seemed to wear a bra, she was the arty farty student type, aged about 19 and very confident with herself around guys. She worked in the same place I did, she was short slim and petite, peroxide blond hair, and she had this great looking pair of titS, the pointy upwards type.
    She never seemed to wear a bra, you could see by the tight t- shirts and tank tops that were her favorite attire.
    And she knew that myself and the other guy stared at her tits, it was hard not to be drawn to them, because of her flimsy garments. I believe it turned her on, she had a boyfriend somewhere, and never actually had any sexual dealings with the lads in the job, but she knew she raised sexual tension there.
    I think some of the lads were so aroused by her some days that I m sure they took out their aroused passions on their wives/girlfriends when they went home, I know I did with my they girlfriend !
    And strangely at least 2 or more of the lads had babies by their girlfriends, in the 10 -12 months after she started, I have often wondered did this tart, by her bra- less, prick teasing posing all day, become responsible for the sexually frustrated lads going home and getting their girlfriends pregnant ?
    Life indeed can be strange . . . . . . .
    walking along one nice summers evening.It was nice a nd quiet and there was a sweetie up ahead. There was a little gust of wind that evening and yep caught her skirt and blew it up. No panties . I did what any normal guy would do and caught up with her and asked does she ever show her better half. Had a little chat and we went our ways. A dirty little thing.

I watched the weather forecast since,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I had a science teacher like that. She is responsible for me feeling up all the girls in my year even the very plain ones.

I have wanted to answer this post for a long time. I feel justified with all the bumping going on!
    Oh you Horney fucker,lol
    Last edited by tom rambo; 03-05-17 at 02:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Back when I was young I use to walk around with no bra on. And I knew this bunch of lads ...