Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls on the street

Default girls on the street

what happened to good old fashioned girls on the street.everyone knew what they wanted,no issues,no problems........a decent all round service......wasnt the square mile in cork the finest piece of real estate there was......or am i alone in my rememberance of old times.....does anyone work the street in cork anymore

Smile Cork is quiet...............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by willow1963 View Post
    what happened to good old fashioned girls on the street.everyone knew what they wanted,no issues,no problems........a decent all round service......wasnt the square mile in cork the finest piece of real estate there was......or am i alone in my rememberance of old times.....does anyone work the street in cork anymore
    For starters the police are really going to town on this lately. See in cork 90% of both and punters are stupid and draw attention on themselves. There are new apartments at the morrisons island area and im guessing that the police are being called alot. The punters are fuckin retarded ,they just drive carelessly around becoming a general pain in the ass of society. The area is just too small. I see these idiots driving around stalking anything in a skirt. but yes its a dying game on the sts in Cork. Sarah is the only one thats still there from two years ago and sometimes when she is quiet and im passing she pops over to talk. Even she told me that she is packing it.Im not even going to say what the women think of these guys.
    There is a stocky guy that walks along some of those areas at around 11 most nights and for some strange reason the guy always gets freindly with any women in the area in general. I hate this guy.He usually wears a tracksuit.

Say hi if you see me,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok can I just ask am I the only lad who thinks street girls are just not nice to have around a city like the tourists going about there business seeing all thta and pimps just around the corner.. even in parts of italy its rotten seeing it when your looking at beautiful architecture and what not just an example people... No wonder the police are clamping down

Default I agree with you 100% lad............................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ok can I just ask am I the only lad who thinks street girls are just not nice to have around a city like the tourists going about there business seeing all thta and pimps just around the corner.. even in parts of italy its rotten seeing it when your looking at beautiful architecture and what not just an example people... No wonder the police are clamping down
    On the st ,its just too sleezy and drags the area down. Indoors who cares. Im a big believer in what people dont know, wont trouble them. There are not as many pimps as youd imagaine. Some are just bfs, a lot of girls work off their own backs.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

thats the sentence i was looking for brings down an area and sleazy. Well it looks like im a bout to be one of these bfs as my gf turned around to me and said she wants to do it.. she read sumtin in Hot Press

ya mean on their backs dub lad

Default honesty

theres a lot going on indoors by so called gf and bf's thats a hell of a lot more dishonest and disgusting than any girl on the street ever indulged in.its a service thats sadly lacking i reckon .sure enough its not a pretty sight in places but its a hell of a lot better than a shower of drunken idiots thumping the tar out of some kid on the street for his phone.have you walked the streets of cork lately......sick and blood in doorways.broken bottles,windows.....and the police clamp down on a few girls making a living.........arent we a sad bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    thats the sentence i was looking for brings down an area and sleazy. Well it looks like im a bout to be one of these bfs as my gf turned around to me and said she wants to do it.. she read sumtin in Hot Press
    There are also a lot of dodgy punters looking to exploit drug addicted women, look at how some of the replies in this thread on another board treat the womena as though they were pieces of meat

http://www.irishpunters.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=4177

Thumbs up Not in Cork much........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by franp View Post
    There are also a lot of dodgy punters looking to exploit drug addicted women, look at how some of the replies in this thread on another board treat the womena as though they were pieces of meat

http://www.irishpunters.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=4177
    The girls are fairly clever in most cases.Looking to exploit them and actually acheiving it are two different things. What makes me laugh about idiots l;ike that is that while they try to lower women, its themselves that they are actually lowering.

See the thing with these guys is that for some reason ,genetic or otherwise ,they simply cant pick up a girl anywhere? I commend you for your quote. Your respectful.Despite some of my posts ,i actually respect the women in my life big time. "in my life" is the operative part there.

If my cat touched my balls ,does that make it Zoophilia?
    Westside

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    If my cat touched my balls ,does that make it Zoophilia?
    Westside
    no just goes to show that, contratry to popular belief, cats can be trained

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast