Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate to bring this up but.................................

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Like we have a choice.
    Westie, there's always a choice........It may be difficult to not hear about him, but it's not difficult to not talk about him. If you didn't post this thread it wouldn't be being discussed here now...........

But while I'm here, a quick question.........

I mean here we have a guy,who despite having no ability and was in the right place ay the right time,achieving celebrity status ,proving that it can be achieved despite ones stupidity,made millions ,had a lovely wife, nice kids
    Do you not like him because of this???

couldn't keep his fly closed.
    Or this???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Absolutely no sympathy for him at all. The only surprise is that he was cheating on his wife with another woman.
    What happened to Brian Kennedy and all those rumours!!!!
    The Brian Kennedy story is true. So it the fact that Eddie Irvine is the father of Yvonne's child. The pressure was on Ronan to dispel rumours about his sexuality was so great that the pair entered into a marriage of convenience and pretended to have had the child together.

While I'm here, Katies Holmes (Tom Cruise's wife) was pregnant by her former boyfriend when she met Cruise. Again under pressure to prove he wasn't gay (all his children up to this point had been adpoted) Cruise got hitched with the then pregnant Katie and passed the child off as his own.

Not sure if anyone remembers that nobody was allowed to see Katie's kid for the first four months - the reason was she had it three months before and she wore a prosthetic bump to keep the illusion up. Cruise to this point still has no natural children from three wives.

You're probably asking why would someone marry Tom Cruise if he was gay. Well they get guaranteed roles in movies and quite often more. Nicole Kidman got an Oscar, so did Penelope Cruz (ex girlfriend) just around the time she was threatening to go public about their relationship. Katie Homes will get plenty of parts so long as she stays with him.

I'm not making any of this up, I work in an industry where this stuff is far beyond rumour, it's simply fact.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 26-05-10 at 23:32.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Westie, there's always a choice........It may be difficult to not hear about him, but it's not difficult to not talk about him. If you didn't post this thread it wouldn't be being discussed here now...........

But while I'm here, a quick question.........

Do you not like him because of this???

Or this???
    Well i have to be honest and say that i cant answer the qs correctly because i never liked boyzone period. I hated boyzone because of the trauma they brought to our screens for years. To me they were and are still useless untalented ppl. They would have never have made it on their own and besides its only a genration of teeny bopers that kept them from obsurity.

dreadful stuff,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

To me they were and are still useless untalented ppl. They would have never have made it on their own and besides its only a genration of teeny bopers that kept them from obsurity.

dreadful stuff,
    Westside.
    I think you just did answer, useless untalented rich successfull people..............

How Irish of you....................
    L

Reviews

Along with bono have has to be one of the most annoying pricks to come out of this country.Thinks his shit is ice-cream,probably to arragent to believe he would ever be found out.I heard that his affair started about seven months ago,knowing him will probably blame it on gatelys death,probably citing been lonely,vunerable etc
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

I'm expecting him to check in to a clinic as a sex addict any day now.............
    L

Reviews

I could'nt give a shit about Ronan Keating, his house, his marriage or his sex life...........there is only one person's life including sex life that concerns me.....yes, my own.

But on a more serious note, Louis Walsh should be put up against a wall and shot for the damage he has done to Irish culture. Failing that, dress the little f**ker up as a leprechaun and organise leprechaun hunts for all the American tourists visiting us. While Irish Tourism are at it, they should also engage the services of those two other famous leprechauns Noel V(irginity) Ginnitty and Tom Cruise, the celebrity leprechaun............let's ban fox and stag hunting and hunt feckin leprechauns instead........they might even lead us to the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Reviews

I don't know the ins and outs of the Ronan keating thing. I haven't been taking much notice. All I know is he was unfatihful with whom I don't know and don't care. He tries to come across as the nice family guy who wouldn't do a thing wrong. In reality he's a two faced wanker.

When were talking about celebrities I had to laugh at what they said about Sarah Ferguson at the weekend. She said she was devastated it all came out. She wasn't very devastated when she was having secret meetings. She doesn't care who she hurt. She only cares about the money she missed out on and getting caught.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I don't know the ins and outs of the Ronan keating thing. I haven't been taking much notice. All I know is he was unfatihful with whom I don't know and don't care. He tries to come across as the nice family guy who wouldn't do a thing wrong. In reality he's a two faced wanker.

When were talking about celebrities I had to laugh at what they said about Sarah Ferguson at the weekend. She said she was devastated it all came out. She wasn't very devastated when she was having secret meetings. She doesn't care who she hurt. She only cares about the money she missed out on and getting caught.
    My limited knowledge of this case is that she was asking for £500,000 to set up a meeting between some undercover reporter and Prince Andrew. Seemingly the undercover reporter only wanted to spend some time and companionship and to engage her ex-husband in conversation.

Ladies please note, that you have to be really high class to charge these kind of rates.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    My limited knowledge of this case is that she was asking for £500,000 to set up a meeting between some undercover reporter and Prince Andrew. Seemingly the undercover reporter only wanted to spend some time and companionship and to engage her ex-husband in conversation.

Ladies please note, that you have to be really high class to charge these kind of rates.
    She was stupid to fall for that. Who int ehir right mind would spend that sort of money to spend time with anyone never mind Prince Andrew.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast