Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hammer is my symbol

Reviews

Thumbs up hammer is my symbol

born again harder than before bringing the hammer down is more than metaphor i live by the steel and die by the blade what reason is there to be if your living afraid ..the hammer is my symbol the banner that i wave the motion of my greed carved on my grave i life for the here and now i live for the knife my coat of arms is the hammer and life fear and cowardice hardbingers of demise strength and the will to fight will lead you to the prize glory to all of those who conqure to the end honor the hammer on it you can depend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    born again harder than before bringing the hammer down is more than metaphor i live by the steel and die by the blade what reason is there to be if your living afraid ..the hammer is my symbol the banner that i wave the motion of my greed carved on my grave i life for the here and now i live for the knife my coat of arms is the hammer and life fear and cowardice hardbingers of demise strength and the will to fight will lead you to the prize glory to all of those who conqure to the end honor the hammer on it you can depend
    Beautiful Harry.......pure poetry. Did you ever consider teaming up with these dudes:

Exodus - Daniel O'Donell it aint

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Exodus - Daniel O'Donell it aint
    its brilliant but for fuck sake please please leave daniel o'donell out of it that a sin to mention him do you like the album play loud

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Beautiful Harry.......pure poetry. Did you ever consider teaming up with these dudes:

no carlos i'm just trying to sing that song but its hard on my throat i haven't got a great metal voice ...but i'm trying i would rather team up with bands like slayer exodus testament metallica you know real music

Reviews

no carlos i'm just trying to sing that song but its hard on my throat i haven't got a great metal voice ...but i'm trying i would rather team up with bands like slayer exodus testament metallica you know real music
    Cant say that I know anything about metallica and I never even heard of slayer..........but if you're talking Old Testament, Genesis and Exodus are really cool man.

Reviews

Cant say that I know anything about metallica and I never even heard of slayer..........but if you're talking Old Testament, Genesis and Exodus are really cool man.
    i think we are on different jubjects for sure lol i just hope your not a daniel 'o donnel fan ...... here's one for you what's long and yellow and hangs from a bollocks ...answer daniel o donnel's tie

Reviews

i think we are on different jubjects for sure lol i just hope your not a daniel 'o donnel fan ...... here's one for you what's long and yellow and hangs from a bollocks ...answer daniel o donnel's tie
    His mammy makes a lovely cup of tea and some great scones though.

Reviews

His mammy makes a lovely cup of tea and some great scones though.
    yes thats meant to be true so luckly he won't be allowed to log on here and see this post could you imagine the fight daniel trying to choke me with his yellow and me busting my bollocks laughing trying to load my magnum he would probably win well his mammy would for sure

None of you are as hard as me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast