Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hammer is my symbol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i think we are on different jubjects for sure lol i just hope your not a daniel 'o donnel fan ...... here's one for you what's long and yellow and hangs from a bollocks ...answer daniel o donnel's tie
    Daniel O'Donnel was sent a letter bomb!
    He opened it and it went " POOF!!! "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Daniel O'Donnel was sent a letter bomb!
    He opened it and it went " POOF!!! "

just saw your post and i have to say i did get a good laugh from it lol i will be laughing all day now thanks

Blog Entries

born again harder than before bringing the hammer down is more than metaphor i live by the steel and die by the blade what reason is there to be if your living afraid ..the hammer is my symbol the banner that i wave the motion of my greed carved on my grave i life for the here and now i live for the knife my coat of arms is the hammer and life fear and cowardice hardbingers of demise strength and the will to fight will lead you to the prize glory to all of those who conqure to the end honor the hammer on it you can depend
    right............... so are we all meant to copy and paste lyrics from songs we like here or am I missing something, is there a point to this thread or is it just a bit of showmanship of the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V skills you have picked up?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    right............... so are we all meant to copy and paste lyrics from songs we like here or am I missing something, is there a point to this thread or is it just a bit of showmanship of the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V skills you have picked up?
    you could say what is the point of a lot of threads some guys post pictures that they like for a laugh and i posted lyrics that i liked the sound off sometime i will post jokes what ever the mood takes me is that ok with you

Blog Entries

you could say what is the point of a lot of threads some guys post pictures that they like for a laugh and i posted lyrics that i liked the sound off sometime i will post jokes what ever the mood takes me is that ok with you
    I'll let it pass this time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I'll let it pass this time
    ah thats kind of you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12