Thread: PHONE SEX? Posh Voice and Dirty Fantasies with Ebony Pru

Blog Entries

Love PHONE SEX? Posh Voice and Dirty Fantasies with Ebony Pru

Have you ever listened to a really posh sounding woman and thought how hot it would be to hear her use all those forbidden words that make you shoot your load in your pants?

Then arm yourself with some Meteor (Ireland) phone credit from your local shop, and text it to me. When I have verified that the voucher code is legitimate and for the right amount, then I'll text you with a time to call me back on my Irish number (not a premium line number).

The deal is a €20 for 10 minutes of unbelievably dirty phone chat.

interested? .. ok heres what you do

First text me on 085124 3 124 to arrange a time that suits us both. Once agreed, buy the voucher and forward the code to me .. I will add the top-up and then text you to ring me either there and then or the agreed time.

And for those that prefer the real thing, I'm still available with my regular incall sessions with ANAL, OWO, Face Sitting, Breast Relief,etc all included in my rates.

xxx

Pru
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

kingjock (14-07-12)