Thread: in your face....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default in your face....

Theres a pub around the corner from me,drop in for a few pints after work etc,now I have begun to get to know some of the regulars,I dont know how you would box them ,they are not family, not old friends,but anyway call them drinking buds,so ..one of the guys tells me he is riding on a regular basis this guys long term live together girlfriend,I also know the girls bloke,a regular;now its a pub so i dont get to know them as work colleagues,friends family etc..anyhow hes going on about banging her ,i call him short ,Does he know?..well he sort of does he hasnt ridden her for ages,is his reply.Christ do you fancy her? nah he replies.
    Walked into pub tonight usual crew there, the little fecker is drinking with the poor sap in the middle of a crowd who all know whats going on,..IT WAS SOOOO in your face I left..BUT I did something,which will make the shit hit the fan.Q should i have done nothing and let the smug boastful x,continue on ,cos in the long run they are just fellow barflies and not real mates??????
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

I'd say stay out of it, nobody will thank you for getting involved, even if you're just doing what you think is right but that's easy for me to say reading about it on a screen, as always, things are different in real life...........

PS - You forgot your jacket, I'll hang on to it and give it back to you tomorrow........................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Luther god bless you but to see this individual who as long as i have bothered to listened to the bar gossip has never had a girlfriend and to parade the hurt he will do ,...in my face i had to act
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

Wouldn't hold it against you..........

He sounds like a prat..........

Sorry if you're buddies, but if he's going around braggin about it, it sounds like he need a good puck in the jaw............

Like I say, a tough one to judge from here...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

well i wrote a note on a bar napkin,"your nu best friend is banging ur bird"and slipped it into his jeans pocket..wrestling with the feeling am i a shit stirrer ?,or do i genuinely care ?,either way if its known its me im i have to find another boozer
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    well i wrote a note on a bar napkin,"your nu best friend is banging ur bird"and slipped it into his jeans pocket..wrestling with the feeling am i a shit stirrer ?,or do i genuinely care ?,either way if its known its me im i have to find another boozer
    seeing as you have just got to know them maybe saying "your nu best friend" is a bad idea, the bloke could think it's you banging his missus
    Last edited by monster_monster; 26-05-10 at 13:36. Reason: typo