Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 11June-11July

The man that cant even remember his password and needed to get a new handle is running this tournament............(heavy sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [B]

True.I have looked at the schedule for the World Cup and there are a minimum four days between each last group match and when the qualifiers from those groups play their last 16 matches.So surely that should give enough time for entrants in the competition to post their forecasts.It would be plenty of time for me anyway.
    I've included 4 matches from the last 16 Round to be played on the 28th/29th June, sher how could I put up the matches for the 26th/27th June, its 4 matches will be covered in that round thats the decision just gotta be fair to everyone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    The man that cant even remember his password and needed to get a new handle is running this tournament............(heavy sigh)
    that is not true at all a total lie this is World Cup thread try dropping the bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I see the point that you are making Ex. P, but most of the last 16 fixtures will be known ahead of those games actually being played. Only the last few teams involved will be decided on the 25th. Any of the dedicated participants in the competition should have enough advance time to make most of their predictions and then submit them ahead of the deadline.

I'm a bit unclear as to some of your rules. Are we being asked to predict both the result and the actual score line or only the result?
    Yes predict the result & the correct scoreline 2pts for result & additional 3pts for predicting correct score

please try & keep world cup questions to this thread it makes things easier to follow on the comp thread
    thanks...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    please try & keep world cup questions to this thread it makes things easier to follow on the comp thread
    thanks...
    On the competition thread you have a match listed as Argentina v North Korea.
    Just wanted to point out that it is actually South Korea that will be facing Argentina.North Korea are in Brazil`s group.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    On the competition thread you have a match listed as Argentina v North Korea.
    Just wanted to point out that it is actually South Korea that will be facing Argentina.North Korea are in Brazil`s group.
    Are we taking any bets on North Korea and South Korea actually being at war with one another before the world cup kicks off?

On second thoughts, it would have been more civilised if they had put both countries in the same group and let them settle their differences in a match.

Reviews

I've taken a look at the competition thread in the competition forum and I cant see anything about a deadline for the submission of each prediction. Do we submit a prediction prior to each match before the kick-off time or do we submit predictions for all group stage matches before the finals start?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I've taken a look at the competition thread in the competition forum and I cant see anything about a deadline for the submission of each prediction. Do we submit a prediction prior to each match before the kick-off time or do we submit predictions for all group stage matches before the finals start?
    Look I mean common sense would tell u to submit your selections anytime before the kick off for all of the matches I have up at the moment(group matches), I mean I've taken on the responsibility I know of running the Comp but really do try to ask a Q with some substance I have a job as well & other things going on with my life, fuck it I feel I could not have made the Comp any simpler then again I am no expert.....

Have a look this wouldn't that be any good for your betting competition
    Soccer betting plugin
    I could put it up in the menu. or in any sticky.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast