Thread: iPhone keeps logging out EI??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default iPhone keeps logging out EI??

Not sure if it's EI or my iPhone but it won't keep me logged in for the duration of the session. Every time I go to reply to or start a thread I have to log in again. Any ideas from those who are more tecno minded?

Could be something to do with Safari but I used to have an iphone and it never happened to me. I did have that problem with internet explorer on a few forums and changed my browser, not sure if that can be done on an iphone though.

Blog Entries

Sorry, not sure. I use E-I on my iphone all the time and no problems. Are you selecting "remember me" when logging in? I do that.

Thumbs up

In addition to what pat said go into >settings>safari>autofill off>fraud warning off>javascript on>plug-ins on>block pop-ups off>accept cookies always.

hope this assists

Elle xx

Reviews

Thanks Finbar, Patricia and Elle, just after trying all that and still doing the same. Could be a faulty phone, we all know wot mobiles are like! God knows how they got man on the moon 40 years ago and I can't get a signal 1 mile up the road??

Will keep tinkering with it and see wot happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Thanks Finbar, Patricia and Elle, just after trying all that and still doing the same. Could be a faulty phone, we all know wot mobiles are like! God knows how they got man on the moon 40 years ago and I can't get a signal 1 mile up the road??

Will keep tinkering with it and see wot happens.
    what network provider are you with? some block adult content sites until you provide evidence your of legal age lol