Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: fantasy owo, cim and swallow from young girl

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    3

    Default fantasy owo, cim and swallow from young girl

    This is my fantasy for a young girl. Swallow optional Any recommendations?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tester123 View Post
    This is my fantasy for a young girl. Swallow optional Any recommendations?
    Agnieszka, Mayo Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    you need look no further i have been with this lady n she will blow u away..
    she goes 2 the big smoke monday,wait for her she is worth it..most amazing bj i ever got all others are amatures in comparison..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    the theatre of dreams
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    Agnieszka, Mayo Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    you need look no further i have been with this lady n she will blow u away..
    she goes 2 the big smoke monday,wait for her she is worth it..most amazing bj i ever got all others are amatures in comparison..
    i agree the best service out there, from this lady!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    3

    Default i was hoping for a younger girl ...around 21 perhaps ?

    i was hoping for a younger girl ...around 21 perhaps ?
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehornydevil View Post
    i agree the best service out there, from this lady!

  5. #5

    Default Aga

    She's a stunning looking lady and what she'll do for u will be amazing, age wont be on ur mind then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •