Thread: My Mini Skirt Kink

Reviews

Wink My Mini Skirt Kink

My fondness for mini skirts is well documented by now, I have often asked myself where this kink of mine came from. I can only surmise that it is a primevial male urge towards the female form.
    Think about it, a mini skirt exposes the female form for males to see- in comparision to the boring and hairy male form, the female form is more curvy and her skin more smooth to sight and touch, thence a mini skirt, which essentially just wraps itself around her waist, all but neatly exposes her curvy hips and exposes her legs.
    And those smooth legs just beg for for a nice cock, rubbing sticky precum up and down them, add to this a nice top, some blonde hair, and a pretty kissable face, and I feel addicted!
    Maybe thats what I am- a mini skirt junkie!

Imagine me at my first Mini skirts kinkers Anonymous meeting in a few years time-
    "Hello. my name is Dick, and I am a Mini Skirt Kinker!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blonde in a mini skirt.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	1353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slim slut.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	1354  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

hopefully a few miniskirts out today dick(the weather is gorgeous today so hopefully we`ll see tight tops struggling to contain heaving boobies,neckline plunging (a lot) tops so you can see her boobies jiggling like jelly as she struts doen the street(with you trying to get a sneaky glance) and miniskirts with hemlines so high that you`d mistake it for a belt.aaah summertime.)
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 22-05-10 at 09:19.