Thread: Iconoclasm

Reviews

Default Iconoclasm

man creates the god and the god destroyes the man betrayed by their own invention the shephered buchers the lamb a loin at the head of an army of sheep when comes time to feed like saturn devoured his childern there consumed by believe i am the chose one and i hold the key behold the prodigal son this good i do lives long after me let iconoclasim set you free christ is the same as yesterday and today forever a lie they concocteted the heavens to keep all the puppets in line narcotic addictive disire to believe they wont go to hell a dog that has bitten his master that he knew so well let ICONOCLASM set you free

Blog Entries

Default Sounds like a butcher with the blues

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    man creates the god and the god destroyes the man betrayed by their own invention the shephered buchers the lamb a loin at the head of an army of sheep when comes time to feed like saturn devoured his childern there consumed by believe i am the chose one and i hold the key behold the prodigal son this good i do lives long after me let iconoclasim set you free christ is the same as yesterday and today forever a lie they concocteted the heavens to keep all the puppets in line narcotic addictive disire to believe they wont go to hell a dog that has bitten his master that he knew so well let ICONOCLASM set you free
    your day went ok otherwise Harold?
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    your day went ok otherwise Harold?
    Westside.
    oh yeah my day went pretty good thanks just trying to kill the boredom at the moment lol........wolfes they guard the flock and slaughter the sick and the weak sorrow is all that they find when salvation is that they seek the truth is all the greatest lord where on fool commmands the wise religion ten times undone non room for compromise

Blog Entries

Default Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    oh yeah my day went pretty good thanks just trying to kill the boredom at the moment lol........wolfes they guard the flock and slaughter the sick and the weak sorrow is all that they find when salvation is that they seek the truth is all the greatest lord where on fool commmands the wise religion ten times undone non room for compromise
    sitting here
    brokenhearted
    came to shit
    instead but farted
    a fart so great
    it shook the bowel
    and burnt the hairs
    around my hole

Yeats in the making,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    sitting here
    brokenhearted
    came to shit
    instead but farted
    a fart so great
    it shook the bowel
    and burnt the hairs
    around my hole

Yeats in the making,
    Westside.
    really dude sorry to hear that your plop plop's didn't happen try a fybogel citrus next time then you will have no problem pebble dashing