Thread: A wedding test!

Reviews

Default A wedding test!

a wedding test ! i was a very happy man,with a wonderful girlfriend .so we decided to get married,there was one little thing bothering me , it was her beautiful sister,she was 22 wore miniskirt and was generally bra-less she regularly bent down near me, it had to be deliberate, one day she phones me and asks me to come over to check the wedding invitations she was alone when i arrived and she whispered to me that she wanted me just once before i got married and commited my life to her sister well in total shock she said i'm going up stairs to my room if you want one last fling ,come on up i watched i stood for a bit then made a b line to the front door opend the door headed to my car outside my entire future family stood clapping with tears in his eyes my father in law hugged me and said we are very happy you passed the test welcome to the family ....the moral of the story is always keep your condoms in your car

Reviews

Thats crazy,what a cruel trick
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Very Funny*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    a wedding test ! i was a very happy man,with a wonderful girlfriend .so we decided to get married,there was one little thing bothering me , it was her beautiful sister,she was 22 wore miniskirt and was generally bra-less she regularly bent down near me, it had to be deliberate, one day she phones me and asks me to come over to check the wedding invitations she was alone when i arrived and she whispered to me that she wanted me just once before i got married and commited my life to her sister well in total shock she said i'm going up stairs to my room if you want one last fling ,come on up i watched i stood for a bit then made a b line to the front door opend the door headed to my car outside my entire future family stood clapping with tears in his eyes my father in law hugged me and said we are very happy you passed the test welcome to the family ....the moral of the story is always keep your condoms in your car
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Natasha Guest

Laughing my ass off

Reviews

If it's too good to be true? Then it REALLY is....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Good one Harry.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease