Thread: More Irish jobs to go ?

Default More Irish jobs to go ?

From what poster A.Horan raised and was developed elsewhere as to mods acting as secretaries and hence if
    ROI based are breaking the law , I can see more Irish jobs lost to foreign shores !

Quote Originally Posted by desperate dan View Post
    From what poster A.Horan raised and was developed elsewhere as to mods acting as secretaries and hence if
    ROI based are breaking the law , I can see more Irish jobs lost to foreign shores !
    Excuse old boy but I did not raise the issue but I did develop it somewhat back into the court of those that raised it.

People in glasshouses and all that................

Reviews

Maybe we should start collecting tyres on the side , some money to be made

Blog Entries

We are heading dangerously towards the edge and once we go over the edge we will not recover from a long long time to come. no jobs are being created and the layoffs are picking up again. Ireland can recover still especially if the UK and US get good again but the way we are heading has to stop.

Westside.

Reviews

We are heading to the point of no return as far i concerned.I am no fan of brian cowen but for eamon gilmore to keep pointing the blame game after nearly two years is getting a bit ridiculous. yea we get it it is fianna fails fault but instead of this never ending bullshit about whose fault it actually get off your arses and do something about it.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    We are heading to the point of no return as far i concerned.I am no fan of brian cowen but for eamon gilmore to keep pointing the blame game after nearly two years is getting a bit ridiculous. yea we get it it is fianna fails fault but instead of this never ending bullshit about whose fault it actually get off your arses and do something about it.
    Pfizers hit the nail on the head when they said that we have to get cheaper to run a business.

Thats and sorting out the pubic service. I was talking to a bus driver i know lately.He is thinking of doing a law course paid for by Bus Eireann.State and semi state employees can avail of this at no expense to them,yet they are pulling bus routes.

I think the shit will hit the fan in the next budget if the pubic service dont take some of the burden and the private sector,unemployed and pensioners take more cuts. this will be totally unacceptable and will cause fierce hatred towards the politcians and pubic service.

the word service is what beats me,what fucking service????????
    Westside.

PS in this current economical climate the politicians and public service are still flaing the system and costing the state.

Reviews

The hatred for politicians is only going to get worse.Sure look at mary harney the state spent over 40 thousand on a trip to new zealand for st paddy's weekend this year.It made me sick to the stomach to watch her waving from a bentley in a parade,like some sort of royalty.It as much as giving a kick to the stomach to all the hard working families out there struggling to stay afloat.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I think the shit will hit the fan in the next budget if the pubic service dont take some of the burden and the private sector
    Did you mean to say "take some of the burden off the private sector"....???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I mean that if the pubic service dont take the cuts then the only other ppl to take the cuts will be the private sector and those on welfare.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Absolutley. I love "austerity measures" and "voting" for the Corke Park agreements. At this stage, just wheel in the IMF and let them blanket a percentage decrease accross the public sector (as you may guess, Bruce is in the private sector...).

Don't forget the "pension crisis" - seems most people have...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.