Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever use dating/sex websites??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I'm actually really really surprised each reply back on this is saying that they were a waste of time!! I met and shagged my way through two dozen or more women from plenty of fish and smooch!!!

I've a sim card full of pics from my old phone, them sending me topless or nude pics and even a few pics of when I met some of them!!

Good on ya, kidkool!

Glad they worked out for you then, that's at least one success story for them mentioned on the boards here! Can you tell us what sites you used, and which one you had the most success with? And if they were the sites like I briefly dabbled with? I had joined a few that were free to start, but they wanted credit card info and monthly costs for 'Silver' or 'Gold' memberships, which seemed necessary if you really wanted to get something going. I never really got beyond that stage, wasn't willing to give over credit card info or invest that much time. I'd be interested to hear more about it from you.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I'm actually really really surprised each reply back on this is saying that they were a waste of time!! I met and shagged my way through two dozen or more women from plenty of fish and smooch!!!

I've a sim card full of pics from my old phone, them sending me topless or nude pics and even a few pics of when I met some of them!!
    Can you give me some pointers coz i cant even strike up initial contact and without sounding big headed, im not a bad looking bloke. ive tried nice emails, dirty emails, instant chat, winks, paid subscriptions with xtra search options and ive had little or no joy.

i got chatting to this one the other day and i cud tell she wasnt interested coz it was taking so long for her to mail me back. Anyway, i asked her if she received my email and she told me she doesnt even read them coz she just gets so many.

oh, and most of the birds on there are minging.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am still registered with http://www.itsjustlunchdublin.com/......have had good experiences to date

I find Speed Dating a complete waste of time and money

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    I find Speed Dating a complete waste of time and money
    surprised at this, I found it brilliant. when i went there i was a bit skeptical at first but managed to pull on the night. Next time I went I noticed that a lot of the same people were there and a friend told me that it was because I was fresh meat I would be popular for the first few weeks, I was a regular for about 2 months and managed to get a shag each week. great fun

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I was a regular for about 2 months and managed to get a shag each week. great fun
    Monster you lucky bastard

Who do I trust? I trust me!

surprised at this, I found it brilliant. when i went there i was a bit skeptical at first but managed to pull on the night. Next time I went I noticed that a lot of the same people were there and a friend told me that it was because I was fresh meat I would be popular for the first few weeks, I was a regular for about 2 months and managed to get a shag each week. great fun
    Are the women decent tho, cos i rode alot of ugly chicks in my early days and im not prepared to do it anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Jim View Post
    Are the women decent tho, cos i rode alot of ugly chicks in my early days and im not prepared to do it anymore.
    as you're the new guy you pretty much get the pick of the litter so you can afford to be choosy, I stopped when I'd done all I wanted to do

I've been on and off dating sites for years and they're more effort than they're worth.
    AFF looks good on paper, but men outnumber women by 20:1 on the site, so the lads are up against it straight away and it's a 'kid in a candy store' experience for the ladies. What really pissed me off on that site was that there were lots of women advertising themselves as single, but when you read their profile, they were part of a couple looking for another woman to join them.
    I tried a few other of the so-called 'vanilla' sites too - mate1.com, zoosk, datingdirect.com. Women are easier to get in contact with on these sites (provided you're prepared to part with a few quid) but generally they'd be looking for relationships instead of one-night stands.
    I met about eight women over the years, but none of them went beyond one date and there was only sexual activity with one. She wasn't great looking and it was a mistake to even go there. Another half a dozen or so said they wanted to meet but got cold feet at the last minute.
    I remember I was in contact with one stunner for a few months. She was a tall, fit Eastern European, well-educated, great job, great looks. I was driving to work one morning when she send me a nude pic of herself by mobile - I nearly crashed the car!! But she was in Dublin and I was in Cork and between one thing and another we never got to meet and she hooked up with another guy.

So what's the name of the speed dating operation you're running again?? I've been speed dating several times in the last while and most people go straight home after it. FInd it hard to believe that you're shagging all night after one of these events

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Good on ya, kidkool!

Glad they worked out for you then, that's at least one success story for them mentioned on the boards here! Can you tell us what sites you used, and which one you had the most success with? And if they were the sites like I briefly dabbled with? I had joined a few that were free to start, but they wanted credit card info and monthly costs for 'Silver' or 'Gold' memberships, which seemed necessary if you really wanted to get something going. I never really got beyond that stage, wasn't willing to give over credit card info or invest that much time. I'd be interested to hear more about it from you.

As mentioned already, AFF is complete shite!! its full of fakes and likelihood of getting any response is slim!! I used plenty of fish for the most part, that and smooch... tagged is top site for getting no strings or swinger types!!

POF, Smooch and tagged are all free so no need to worry about credit card

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast