Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What could tv do without?

Reviews

Default What could tv do without?

Following on from yesterdays post about 80's shows what do could tv nowadays do without?.Personally i think there are too many cop shows ncis,csi etc and their spin offs on tv at the mo.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dr. Phil and Big Brother

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cooking shows, Talent() shows.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

reality shows, ie. talent shows, x-factor, im a celebrity get me out of here, big brother all fucking useless!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlehornydevil View Post
    reality shows, ie. talent shows, x-factor, im a celebrity get me out of here, big brother all fucking useless!
    Anything that makes stars and i use that term loosely jedward must and need to be off the box.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

6. Default

Jeremy Kyle
    80% Of daytime tv (just a random selection)
    X-Factor / Britains got talent

TV license would be worth paying for if we axxed these imho.

Reviews

football......in fairness there is just waaaaay to much of it on. so many shit matches. so many hyped up matches the dont just live up to it

and daytime american talkshows....oprah, dr phil, ellen. even rubbish like that judge judy

and that c*nt jeremy kyle

Reviews

Just as a side issue, if anyone here has a sky package on their tv, ring them up to cancel, here's the kicker, they will ask you why you are canceling, tell them the football is over and you will reconnect in august, they will tell you about reconnection fees etc, just tell them about Chorus NTL UPC or whatever the jaysus they call themselves.
    Sky will offer you the subscription free till august to hold you as a customer, its not cost effective to send out a guy to disconnect you now and then do the reconnection in august and also they want to make sure that they're customer base remains high over the summer, as they have't got the world cup, so free sky for a few months, happy days
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Reviews

i agree that all talent/reality shows should go. I would add shit like glee, desperate housewives and the big bang theory.

The shaggin ADVERTS , they do my head in , especially that shouting Aussie twat for Harvey Norman --
    its probably himself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast