Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The EU are back to their old tricks

Reviews

Default The EU are back to their old tricks

It appears that you Yes voters who were brainwashed and browbeaten in the last campaign have been duped again.

Remember when we got the gaurentee that our taxes were up to the Dail and the Irish nation to decide.

Well it appears that that gaurentee is not worth the paper its written on.

A whitehouse aide came out with ''Never waste a good crices.

Now the EU are ''suggesting'' (it will soon change to insisting) that national govts submit their budgets for "" Peer Review'' before thay are even approved by the national parliments., They are going to envoke a little known section in the Lisbon Treaty for this to happen.

Really it all makes perfect scense. You can't have a truly integrated Europe without standard taxes throughout Europe, Ireland anfd those useless gombeens in the Dail will be forced to accede to the Demands of Brussels on the pretext that we are saving the Euro.

I can see two outcomes.
    (1) The EU will implode within the next 5 years, due to financial strains etc.
    (2) We willl see the birth of a superstate of which Ireland will be only a county on the edge of the superstate.
    in this scanario, the EU will be viewed with suspision by Russia to the North, China to the east and the US to the West. The EU was initially set up to prevent a further European war but if history has tought us anything it is one thing Superstates can't help but to flex its military muscle which leads to conflict.

The Smarty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post

No harm in this happening. FFS thousands lost their lives over British rule in Ireland and then they give it to the Germans and French instead.

ffs,
    Westside.

It appears that you Yes voters who were brainwashed and browbeaten in the last campaign have been duped again.

Remember when we got the gaurentee that our taxes were up to the Dail and the Irish nation to decide.

Well it appears that that gaurentee is not worth the paper its written on.

A whitehouse aide came out with ''Never waste a good crices.

Now the EU are ''suggesting'' (it will soon change to insisting) that national govts submit their budgets for "" Peer Review'' before thay are even approved by the national parliments., They are going to envoke a little known section in the Lisbon Treaty for this to happen.

Really it all makes perfect scense. You can't have a truly integrated Europe without standard taxes throughout Europe, Ireland anfd those useless gombeens in the Dail will be forced to accede to the Demands of Brussels on the pretext that we are saving the Euro.

I can see two outcomes.
    (2) We willl see the birth of a superstate of which Ireland will be only a county on the edge of the superstate.
    in this scanario, the EU will be viewed with suspision by Russia to the North, China to the east and the US to the West. The EU was initially set up to prevent a further European war but if history has tought us anything it is one thing Superstates can't help but to flex its military muscle which leads to conflict.

The Smarty
    Paranoia at its best!

Blog Entries

Default Yeah sure

Quote Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
    Paranoia at its best!
    i rather be considered paranoid then bending over for the penis of the EU to shaft me whilst sharpening my voting pencil to vote FF back in again.

wait and see,
    Westside.

Well I have waited a good while now and nothing has happened so I think I'm in the right to call yous paranoid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
    Well I have waited a good while now and nothing has happened so I think I'm in the right to call yous paranoid.
    LOL nothing has happened. Thats preceisly what i mean.

nothing has happened,
    Westside.

Reviews

what if we just rang Cameron-and were really, really nice about it? 'just did not work out for us...'
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-05-10 at 19:00.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The Dail and the Irish nation are very different things, in case you hadn't noticed. I don't really see any advantages to leaving my taxes in the hands of Fianna Fail.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

still it will prevent governments from spending money they dont have further loss of control though from a country that has lost its identity.....

Geheime Signale: Raumsonde Voyager von Aliens entf

Its not the Franco-German Empire you should be worried about but the Aliens who have just seized Voyager spacecraft are now on there way here
    They should be here by wednesday I estimate.

I guess its all over, resistence will be useless due to their advanced technology
    therefore the best option for all of us is to commit painless sucide.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast