Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old shit at Arsenal again

Reviews

Default Same old shit at Arsenal again

It's getting increasingly likely everyday with all the stories going about that Fabregas is going to join Barcelona. Arsenal have no chance of winning anything if he leaves. The worst thing is they won't replace him. I hear Yaya Toure is part of the exchange but he's a different type of player. Unless he converts Nasri into the Fabregas role. Even though they won't be as good without him. You can see how much Arsenal struggled in the last month without him. There might have been a few last minute wins but this papered over the cracks that they struggled to beat small teams even when they had 10 men. It's frustrating when you think theres progress been made and every season a big name leaves. Who next, Van Persie?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...161191,00.html
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 18-05-10 at 15:44.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

we're fucked hiway.

Reviews

The worst thing is the fee is in the region of 30 - 35 million. Why do Arsenal not get big transfer fees compared to what Kaka and Ronaldo were sold for?

Simple reason why is because Fabregas is not in the same league as those two,he has mentioned he wants to move back to Spain,thirdly he is recovering from a broken right leg.

Reviews

Looks like barca are to sign david villa as well some team they will have

Reviews

I hear what u say highwayman but i can't see him moving for another year or two.I might come across as bitter but if he does move to barca does anyone think he will get into the team as he is not as good as xavi or iniesta. Another reason why he won't leave is that arsenal are under no financal pressure as we have cleared a lot of our debts in the past year.Barca's main motivation for this deal , i think is that he is a former youth player for barca and they are still quite sore how he left for arsenal in the first place.This gets me to another point as a diehard arsenal fan with wenger unwilling for whatever reason to spend money should he be offered a new contract or has he taken us as far as he can and has the time come for a new manager with fresh idea's.

Reviews

I hope your right about Fabregas aml. I think Barcelona would change their system to accomodate Fabregas. Theres no way their not going to play him if the dreaded happens. I think he has the potential to be better than Iniesta and Xavi. He's still young and has produced some very good performances already. Maybe not as consistent as those 2 yet but that will come.

I wouldn't like to see Wenger leaving regardless what happens next season. If he left the team would go backwards. Ok were not winning anything but I'd rather be where we are than end up like Liverpool.

Reviews

Wenger has a job for life no matter what happens next season. He will prob get a top job upstairs maybe as a director of football with someone working underneath him . Personally i would like to see a david moyes or van gaal to come in.

Reviews

I have just heard that fabregas has told wenger that he is ready to leave arsenal, with the fee being a reported 30m possibly with toure in exchange.Barca are unwilling to go over the 30m mark as they believe he is theirs anyway. I hope arsenal dig their heals on in this one as he is worth far more than this.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

villa to barca for 40m.Will fabregas b next?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast