I know many of you tried to reach me today while I took on the Icelandic Volcano and lost! I asked those that could get through to me while I sat whispering on a packed Clapham to Gatwick train, and then later surrounded by disappointed travellers every bit as bewildered as I was while waiting for news. I know for sure what I would rather have been doing and have done to me. Then my battery died on me and so my phone was off for a while.

Needless to say, from about mid-day when I hope to be waiting for a private audience with you in a Belfast City Centre apartment, you'll have my undivided attention, and the experience with me that leaves you smiling for many years to come.

The advantage of the delay in my travel plans is that I shall be adding an extra day to my Belfast tour. Maybe even two extra days, judging by the interest I had today.

And it gives me a chance to make sure that my thigh high boots and school girl outfit (although not to be worn together) are in my suitcase, along with a couple of vibrators and anal play toys that I was initially going to leave behind.

I intend to have loads of fun while in Belfast City. It's been way too long!

xxx

Pru