Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Newspapers! Which one do you trust?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Newspapers! Which one do you trust?

    Heres a question for you all. If your life depended on it which newspaper would you pick that would tell the least lies? Sunday World?
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'd have a Newspaper fest and get 3 or 5-The Examiner, The Guardian, The Irish Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Times. I'm a information freak!

  3. #3

    Default

    But which one do you actually believe is printing the truth more than the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I'd have a Newspaper fest and get 3 or 5-The Examiner, The Guardian, The Irish Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Times. I'm a information freak!
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    any ones that don't hold hobbs or mcwilliams on a fucking pedestal like some type of economics gods who are just trying to flog you naff apartments in bulgaria.

    If my life was on it though it would have to be the Weekly World News, facts as far as the eye can see

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    None of them, I read Newspapers to find out what lies are being told, and read as many as possible to find out the TRUTH.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quite an oxymornic statement to say the least!
    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    None of them, I read Newspapers to find out what lies are being told, and read as many as possible to find out the TRUTH.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fountain_Of_All_Knowledge View Post
    Quite an oxymornic statement to say the least!
    God, what an idoitic statement. Newspapers here go on and on about the big oil spill, and how it's not really bad for the environment, and that it should not effect future ''off-shore drilling'' while other Newspapers say its really bad and ''off-shore drilling'' should stop all together. Newspapers are owned by corporations that have many interests including oil drilling-In order to find the facts I need to read many different Newspapers-opposing views-to find out which one is right.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Daily Planet, where Clark Kent & Lois Lane worked.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    God, what an idoitic statement. Newspapers here go on and on about the big oil spill, and how it's not really bad for the environment, and that it should not effect future ''off-shore drilling'' while other Newspapers say its really bad and ''off-shore drilling'' should stop all together. Newspapers are owned by corporations that have many interests including oil drilling-In order to find the facts I need to read many different Newspapers-opposing views-to find out which one is right.
    finally someone speaking sense, why do people only read one news medium and then spout it off like gospel truth. People are too lazy these days to read a few different opinions and make up their own mind, how hard is it to set up a few RSS feeds, once you have that done all the news comes to you and you don't have to do anything else but read it.

  10. #10

    Default

    Why waste your money and just toss a coin!Same difference going by the statement you just made!
    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    God, what an idoitic statement. Newspapers here go on and on about the big oil spill, and how it's not really bad for the environment, and that it should not effect future ''off-shore drilling'' while other Newspapers say its really bad and ''off-shore drilling'' should stop all together. Newspapers are owned by corporations that have many interests including oil drilling-In order to find the facts I need to read many different Newspapers-opposing views-to find out which one is right.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •