Thread: Patricia !

Default Patricia !

So tell me this Patricia. What is it that would turn on a woman like you the most.

Big Dick.

Big Wallet.

Looks.

Politeness.

Humour.

Please rank 'em. Your insight would be most welcome.

Blog Entries

[1] Looks. Please nobody misinterpret this as a sign that I am someone who considers looks more important than anything else in a man, as I certainly don't, but you asked me about what turns me onto a person, and I think looks play a massive part in that specific area (though of course all different looks appeal to all different people so what I like is not the same as what every other woman likes)!

[2] Humour. If he's no fun, we'll have no fun!

[3] Politeness. Patricia likes a man with manners and respect, not some ignornant little twat that she'd like to give a good slap around the ear!

[4] Big Dick. Size of dick is not a big issue to Patricia once he knows what to do with it. I do not require a big dick. However I guess a really teeny weeney weiner would not be that impressive to Patricia!

[5] Big Wallet. As westside will tell you all Patricia has bags of her own money so she doesn't need funding from any man!

Wink Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats Sweet.......Sweetie................

you thinking of Westside.Now you would clip me around the ear would you?I think youd like me too much to do that unless you have a BDSM fetish.If i have touched your life for one joyous yet brief moment, i kindly say "your welcome. Live in the moment.Remove the Batteries From Your Clock.

Happy Valentines Sweetie,
    Westside.