Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How may people work on this website?

There are 2 people on this site

I'm responsible for all usernames/mods A-M and Flypan looks after N-Z

Blog Entries

We have about 40 staff (well actually that's not strictly true as several are contractors rather than staff) but about 40 people working here in basic terms. Everyone seems to think running this place is easy, but it's not. Most staff you'd never hear from here, e.g. Accounts department, they got no reason to be on message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Once ninebythree told me that mods alone earn 200 euro a week, I doubt that's true
    And correct you are to doubt it is true. Mods are not paid. We do offer site helpers a "thank you" of a cash value once a month, but it is not on scale of 200 euro per week, much less than that. Some take it, some don't. We give Amazon.co.uk gift vouchers and stuff like that.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We have about 40 staff (well actually that's not strictly true as several are contractors rather than staff) but about 40 people working here in basic terms. Everyone seems to think running this place is easy, but it's not. Most staff you'd never hear from here, e.g. Accounts department, they got no reason to be on message boards.

And correct you are to doubt it is true. Mods are not paid. We do offer site helpers a "thank you" of a cash value once a month, but it is not on scale of 200 euro per week, much less than that. Some take it, some don't. We give Amazon.co.uk gift vouchers and stuff like that.
    I won't be applying for a mod's position any time soon then. unless I was to get an invite to the Xmas party.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fountain_Of_All_Knowledge View Post
    Was just having a few thoughts on how many of Pats little helpers there are on this site including the mods.

I guess 15!

Anyone better that?
    Who do u work for ? Revenue commissioners?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Who do u work for ? Revenue commissioners?
    LOL. Good point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Once ninebythree told me that mods alone earn 200 euro a week.
    LOL i wish,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I won't be applying for a mod's position any time soon then. unless I was to get an invite to the Xmas party.
    Your too old and looking for love. Mods have to be under 50 and over 21 and not looking for love.

Westside.

Thread is called how many people "work" on this website and mods are for some reason factored in? I do a little experiment most days and during what are widely regarded as working hours I switched computer off for several hours and you know what ?

When I log back not a word from Patricia as to why the hell I was not at my desk why was my assigned work not done and not a peep as to I should buck up my ideas or get the road nor was I docked...

Now I'm not an expert but I think that means I don't work here or else she is the most easy going boss of all time...

Luther really is the one that runs the show... here he is after a hard day and he is still at it at sunset and putting out the bins...

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...a_Selangor.jpg
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 15-05-10 at 21:02.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your too old and looking for love. Mods have to be under 50 and over 21 and not looking for love.

Westside.
    Thats ageism. and whats wrong with looking for love, even at my age.
    I didn't see anything about it in the applications forms sent out a few weeks ago.
    I thought I would qualify if I had nothing better to do and all day to do it.
    Last edited by Forrest; 15-05-10 at 21:13.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Thread is called how many people "work" on this website and mods are for some reason factored in? I do a little experiment most days and during what are widely regarded as working hours I switched computer off for several hours and you know what ?

When I log back not a word from Patricia as to why the hell I was not at my desk why was my assigned work not done and not a peep as to I should buck up my ideas or get the road nor was I docked...

Now I'm not an expert but I think that means I don't work here or else she is the most easy going boss of all time...

Luther really is the one that runs the show... here he is after a hard day and he is still at it at sunset and putting out the bins...

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...a_Selangor.jpg
    As you are not being paid, and therefore a volunteer, why would she be having a go at you. You're doing her a favour.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast