Thread: Million Dollar Babe & Pamela 086 8404246

1. Exclamation Million Dollar Babe & Pamela 086 8404246

On two occasions i have called the above number looking to meet up with a girl off the site.

I arrive to a apartment off Liffey St and I have never got the girl I requested.

Last night, i rang for Pamela, a so called independant and was told she was available. I then asked about a schoolgirl uniform and was thold this was also ok.

I made my way there, hoping for a good night. I got charged €200 by a girl that was not Pamela after been told that she wasn't working and recieved OWO and O on her including full sex. The whole lot latested no more than 18 - 20 mins and was kicked out then.

And you gussed it, no schoolgirl uniform. This has happened before and once you cum your out. Now am I mad or is this unfair???

Watch out for this number and the apartment is a front entrance at the back of Spirit, if you find yourself at that door then turn away for your own sake!

Reviews

Default Been there, done nuthin'

Yes - I've been there.

Great on the 'phone, but two really unattractive girls in a grotty flat - made my excuses and left but gave them twenty quid cos they looked desperate. I actually felt sorry for them. A horrbile experience.

up4it Guest

Ah u poor thing, next time u av 200 euro 2 spare give me a shout, ur wish is my command SIR! No messing give u the time of ur life, any fantasies!

Email me - snd_clrk@yahoo.com

Exclamation email not valid

Hi up4it, your email doesn't exist. you got one that works?