Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FA Cup Final

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default FA Cup Final

    Chelsea are going for the second part of the double today at Wembley.
    They will go into the match as odds on favourites but after the season that Portsmouth have had I could see them pulling off a shock result.
    Very few if any of the players will be at the club next season and I doubt that Avram Grant will be there either so it would be some way for this team to end their involvement with the club by lifting the Cup.
    The Truth is out there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Chelsea are going for the second part of the double today at Wembley.
    They will go into the match as odds on favourites but after the season that Portsmouth have had I could see them pulling off a shock result.
    Very few if any of the players will be at the club next season and I doubt that Avram Grant will be there either so it would be some way for this team to end their involvement with the club by lifting the Cup.

    I hope you are right this time. Last week you thought Wigan might cause an upset at the Bridge
    Can you predict England to win the World Cup.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3

    Default

    ya i see portsmouth sneaking a 1-0 win.

    I got them at 40/1. Worth a tenner bet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I hope you are right this time. Last week you thought Wigan might cause an upset at the Bridge
    Can you predict England to win the World Cup.
    I can predict that England will go out of the World Cup on penalties.
    The Truth is out there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I can predict that England will go out of the World Cup on penalties.
    Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Really hope Portsmouth do it even though they knocked my spurs out after the season they have had thet deserve to get something out of it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I also hope that Pompy win today.........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your attic, hiding behind the water tank
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    would love to see a pompey win, but can only see chelsea romping it.......
    over & out

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your attic, hiding behind the water tank
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    OMG Half time and Chelsea should be 5 up....
    over & out

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    chelsea just gone up 1-0 shit!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •