Thread: 5ft10 English Mistress Fetish DOM Fantasy STRAP ON *MULLINGAR*DROGHEDA*WATERFORD*....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default 5ft10 English Mistress Fetish DOM Fantasy STRAP ON *MULLINGAR*DROGHEDA*WATERFORD*....

Hello all you naughty boys,

I am in Mulingar now and will be in private apartments in various towns across Ireland, please see signature for dates. I cater for all sorts of fetishs and scenarios, have various toys, uniforms and equipment. I can punish you, humiliate you, torture you and do things to you that will blow your mind!

Services offered: Massage, French, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Water Sports, Body/Foot worship, Forced Feminization, Role Play, Smothering, Choking, Cock and Ball Torture, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking/Caning, Spitting, Scratching, Prostate Massage, Strap on, Domination and more.

Depending on just how naughty you want to be depends on the price, so be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want over the phone so that I can be ready and able!

Call on the day you wish to book for details or email me with your requirements and include your mobile number.

0870-649-368

Mistress Cayla
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212_00057[1][1].jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	22894  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec