Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Layla: Maxi Vs Jamescork

Reviews

Hey wait a second ..... I only posted the locations so as you know where she is touring and to help you make a booking. That doesnt mean I want to see her in Dublin. When I said to be fair I didnt mean THAT fair. Lol.

Reviews

Her tour will be over by the time you 2 debate this
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Just as well James is not going bowling. I don't think he could resist putting some nice curtains at the end of the lane for when they are being re pinned

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by English Layla View Post
    Haha. I cannot believe you're having a competition of who sees me first. You guys are mad! I am looking forward to seeing you both anyway

Oh yeah before I forget... Forrest, see you next week for bowling LOL ;P xxx
    Well Layla, you have already bowled me over with your beauty and your great set of pins.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Layla Layla Layla... will you stop encouraging other guys. Its bad enough I have to compete with Maxi but now you are going bowling with Forrest. What if he reviews your strike. Or worse again if QPH were to review your spare. I'd lose my challenge. Please stick to the program honey (By the way.....has Maxi contacted you yet.. if so when, where and what time... whisper.....)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hey wait a second ..... I only posted the locations so as you know where she is touring and to help you make a booking. That doesnt mean I want to see her in Dublin. When I said to be fair I didnt mean THAT fair. Lol.
    Jimbo old boi.
    You did ask me to pick my arena so i chose Dublin as i am out of the country till Friday. I did find this offer a bit too gracious coming from James.
    I would like to ask my fellow punters of EI. What is the best way to find a solution to a fair contest.

It dose'nt matter to me who gets thier first just as long as i do get to see this beauty it will make me a winner.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Jimbo old boi.
    You did ask me to pick my arena so i chose Dublin as i am out of the country till Friday. I did find this offer a bit too gracious coming from James.
    I would like to ask my fellow punters of EI. What is the best way to find a solution to a fair contest.

It dose'nt matter to me who gets thier first just as long as i do get to see this beauty it will make me a winner.

I thought it was a strange contest THB. Mr Maxi in Dublin, James in Cork and Layla in 'Limbo'.
    With Mr Maxi announcing that he was out of the country, Layla due to visit Cork before Mr Maxi gets back to Ireland, James had a definite advantage.
    Let decide the winner based on the best review given by Maxi and James. Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

As it happens it is farcical. To think we should race is stupid. I’m calling off the challenge. To compete with reviews means that reviews may be unnecessarily coloured and contrived which goes against the ethos of the review system. I will meet Layla and hopefully enjoy her company and review. What Maxi does is his business.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I thought it was a strange contest THB. Mr Maxi in Dublin, James in Cork and Layla in 'Limbo'.
    With Mr Maxi announcing that he was out of the country, Layla due to visit Cork before Mr Maxi gets back to Ireland, James had a definite advantage.
    Let decide the winner based on the best review given by Maxi and James. Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword.
    Just realised I left something out here. It should have read 'Let Layla decide the winner'.
    But as James doesn't like that idea it's irrelevant anyway.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Forget all this macho "who's dah man" stuff to decide this, how about a Mr Mr and Mrs challenge? Layla thinks of 5 questions about herself (nothing to personal obviously) or general stuff with A B C or D options and she asks (or appoints someone as quizmaster to ask) these questions here or in chat at a time suitable to all three and whoever gets most right is the winner?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast