Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Leah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    lol thanks auntie pat i got a great laugh out of that i needed cheering up and you did it your a great auntie after all
    That'll be one bag of grapes please....................................................................washed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    That'll be one bag of grapes please....................................................................washed
    no problem i hope the grapes run the arse off you

no problem i hope the grapes run the arse off you
    this place can be laxative enough at times, grapes tend to give me gas but on my pension that keeps the chill from me bones in the winter

Reviews

this place can be laxative enough at times, grapes tend to give me gas but on my pension that keeps the chill from me bones in the winter
    natural gas heating is the best at your age yes i would agree with that for sure ...........smelly bitchlol

natural gas heating is the best at your age yes i would agree with that for sure ...........smelly bitchlol
    Natural gas is naturally odourless, I just add a little something to my meals on wheels dinner just for you (for safety reasons)....................hunched backed bstardlol
    Last edited by Auntie Pat; 15-05-10 at 15:48. Reason: letting one rip

Reviews

Natural gas is naturally odourless, I just add a little something to my meals on wheels dinner just for you (for safety reasons)....................hunched backed bstardlol
    are you offering me somthing hot and runnie

are you offering me somthing hot and runnie
    depends, question you gotta ask yourself is did I eat 5 grapes or did I eat 6 ? as this piece will blow your head clean off.................. so do yeah feel lucky punk! ! ! ! ?......................well

do yeah ! ! ! ?

Reviews

depends, question you gotta ask yourself is did I eat 5 grapes or did I eat 6 ? as this piece will blow your head clean off.................. so do yeah feel lucky punk! ! ! ! ?......................well

do yeah ! ! ! ?
    very good auntie pat you got dirty harry laughing for sure ....but buy the sounds of things you have an arse like a japanese flag

Reviews

well i class myself as irish nothing else. live in n. ireland and i would never say i am northern irish.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast