Thread: Best destination: my opinion

1. Default Best destination: my opinion

Filled out my first post reply on here and got me thinking about where in the world I'd consider to have the best experience, just said I'd share some of my thoughts and info on it.....

Best Experience with a GFE : Edinburgh, Blair st. sauna and London St. have the best girls I have ever been with anywhere in the world for approx. £75. These girls especially the Scottish girls put in an amazing effort and nothing else has ever come close.

Best Sex Club : FKK Palace in Frankfurt, I seen an earlier post describing it and I won't even attempt to match his description but i can verify it is the most amazing place on Earth! As one guy said to me there this is what it would have been like being a Roman back in the day!

Best Looking women in a RLD : Brussels beside North Station, these girls are amazing. Alot 9-10's and some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen anywhere. Smaller than Amsterdam but better quality and only €40. Setting leanes a lot to be desired with small beds/couches depending on venue but quality is incredible.

Best out of this world experience : Brussels, North Station. Went for a weekend with some mates and got coaxed into having 7 women at once for €250. Stayed almost an hour and by the way the 7 included the girl at reception who also joined in! Oh to be young and able again

Most choices in one town : Manchester, supposedly has over 100 massage parlours in the city. Very high end looking girls but not as good a GFE as Scotland.

Other countries I've experienced that were in the running for the above:

Thailand, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech, UK, Morrocco, US.

I know that everyone has individual taste and opinion but these are my personal favs. Lesson for me was that you don't have to go too far for what I consider the best. It is a joke that Ireland is still the way it is, I only tried it here for first time in January so plenty to learn me thinks! If anyone wants more info or details then I'd be glad to provide.

Reviews

I had my first punting experience in the Blair st sauna and it was great, but a bit wierd standing with a towel wrapped around waist after a shower with a few mates being introdced to the girls. also Estark 92 in Spain is an amazing experience to walk in to this bar with wall to wall pussy eyeing the punters as they come in. Ireland is now a great place if you read the reviews and choose carefully and you save on fllights / hotels etc.

3. Default

I have been in Estark 92 a good few times and agree it is an experience but I think the girls are pushy and they can be very hit and miss. I much prefer the clubs in Germany as I find it more relaxed. They changed the rules for the girls at the end of last year (no kissing in club, no alcohol for the girls etc.) and also opened a whole new section that everyone moves to about 2am if I recall right. Also Estark 92 has a lot of massive Russian types hanging around and the cops have been known to raid it as a mate of mine was got there one night. As a trip point of view I do agree though as the sun and nightlife outside the club are a bonus. The towel thing in Blair St. is a choice, you can just go in and sit with the girls fully clothed. I have never had girls give so much effort anywhere else in the world as far as GFE is concerned.

As for Ireland, biggest reason I never got into the scene here is that for the price of an hour you could get a flight to Edinburgh/Brussels/Germany and have two girls. I think I'm also a bit more nervous here so that probably effects the experience!
    Last edited by 7even; 15-05-10 at 10:30.

4. Default

I have to agree with your picks: Edinburgh (I'm a fan of Scorpio as well as Blair and London Streets) - Those Scottish girls are mad! If you have the opportunity to go to Dusseldorf, 15 - 20 minute ride outside of town are 2 of the best FKK's in Germany - Golden Time & The Living Room (beer is included in the entrance fee too!). In Vienna, the only FKK you need to go to is also named Golden Time. Best out of this world experience for me was Japan Massage in Budapest - Jacuzzi on the rooftop overlooking the entire city at night with 2 hot young Hungarian girls (bottle of champagne included) followed up by a fantastic 4-hand massage (1.75 hrs) and oral happy ending by both for less Euros than an hour appointment in Ireland with a single girl.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 7even View Post
    Best out of this world experience : Brussels, North Station. Went for a weekend with some mates and got coaxed into having 7 women at once for €250. Stayed almost an hour and by the way the 7 included the girl at reception who also joined in! Oh to be young and able again
    7 girls for an hour at that price? can't go wrong!

6. Default

i've been over to amterdam myself twice, great looking girls but some are hustlers. always trying to get every last penny out of your back pocket