Filled out my first post reply on here and got me thinking about where in the world I'd consider to have the best experience, just said I'd share some of my thoughts and info on it.....

Best Experience with a GFE : Edinburgh, Blair st. sauna and London St. have the best girls I have ever been with anywhere in the world for approx. £75. These girls especially the Scottish girls put in an amazing effort and nothing else has ever come close.

Best Sex Club : FKK Palace in Frankfurt, I seen an earlier post describing it and I won't even attempt to match his description but i can verify it is the most amazing place on Earth! As one guy said to me there this is what it would have been like being a Roman back in the day!

Best Looking women in a RLD : Brussels beside North Station, these girls are amazing. Alot 9-10's and some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen anywhere. Smaller than Amsterdam but better quality and only €40. Setting leanes a lot to be desired with small beds/couches depending on venue but quality is incredible.

Best out of this world experience : Brussels, North Station. Went for a weekend with some mates and got coaxed into having 7 women at once for €250. Stayed almost an hour and by the way the 7 included the girl at reception who also joined in! Oh to be young and able again

Most choices in one town : Manchester, supposedly has over 100 massage parlours in the city. Very high end looking girls but not as good a GFE as Scotland.

Other countries I've experienced that were in the running for the above:

Thailand, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech, UK, Morrocco, US.

I know that everyone has individual taste and opinion but these are my personal favs. Lesson for me was that you don't have to go too far for what I consider the best. It is a joke that Ireland is still the way it is, I only tried it here for first time in January so plenty to learn me thinks! If anyone wants more info or details then I'd be glad to provide.