Thread: My Mrs is away for w/end......wud like to play......

Default My Mrs is away for w/end......wud like to play......

hey girls, as the ad says, my Mrs is away every now and again for a w/end at a time and id like to know if any nice girl out there (baesd in cork) would like to spend a night/evening with me in my house( secludeded countryside location ) for an overnite stay .......id cook dinner, nice wine, chill out, watch a movie etc and then some fun........ im a good looking guy, sane, clean........no risk of drunken yobs calling you at 2am.......obviously price negotiable......(i hope).just think about it girls........im not a big time punter.....i just like a bit now and again........my reviews are my favourites......wish i could get one of them to come play with me for an overnite stay in mine.....nice quiet countryside location.......just pm me anytime and we see how things work out.......ps. im a great cook too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebelman79 View Post
    hey girls, as the ad says, my Mrs is away every now and again for a w/end at a time and id like to know if any nice girl out there (baesd in cork) would like to spend a night/evening with me in my house( secludeded countryside location ) for an overnite stay .......id cook dinner, nice wine, chill out, watch a movie etc and then some fun........ im a good looking guy, sane, clean........no risk of drunken yobs calling you at 2am.......obviously price negotiable......(i hope).just think about it girls........im not a big time punter.....i just like a bit now and again........my reviews are my favourites......wish i could get one of them to come play with me for an overnite stay in mine.....nice quiet countryside location.......just pm me anytime and we see how things work out.......ps. im a great cook too!
    lol your last review is dated tomorrow... is that how your hoping the appointment will go? ;-)

Only joking Leah x
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 12-05-10 at 19:46. Reason: grammar error

tanx for that leah....im a pity with my dates......i thought today was the 13th.......sorry im a disaster......ps. i wonder does jessica know im coming to visit her tomorrow.....???????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebelman79 View Post
    tanx for that leah....im a pity with my dates......i thought today was the 13th.......sorry im a disaster......ps. i wonder does jessica know im coming to visit her tomorrow.....???????
    lol, she'll be pleasantly surprised I'm sure ;-)