Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is there a market for it?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Smile Is there a market for it?

    I notice that there is currently something like 17 male escorts operating in Dublin and others around the country. Some of them are straight and only see women while others are bi.

    Is there seriously a market for this?? I assume that if guys are paying the advertising fees and accomadation costs then they must be making a tidy profit.

    If only I was 15 years younger, I'd give it a go. (only with the ladies though!)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    I notice that there is currently something like 17 male escorts operating in Dublin and others around the country. Some of them are straight and only see women while others are bi.

    Is there seriously a market for this?? I assume that if guys are paying the advertising fees and accomadation costs then they must be making a tidy profit.

    If only I was 15 years younger, I'd give it a go. (only with the ladies though!)
    Not really for guys providing for women only but their is a huge market for gay escorts or bi escorts.

    and ford escorts,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    This was posted a few days ago, only one I have seen so far that's apparently by a woman seeing a male escort in the few months I have been involved with reviews...

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 023671 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Not really for guys providing for women only but their is a huge market for gay escorts or bi escorts.

    and ford escorts,
    Westside.
    Interesting, I'm surprised there is such a market for it. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised when we all use the girls so much but I still find it strange!

    There must be some women using male escorts though if there's guys advertising the service, I'll have to keep an eye on the missus's shopping trips!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I'd say there's probably a healthy if small demand for it. Small in relation to male client/female escort anyway. Women are more upfront and willing to get what they want nowadays and even though someone on this thread will say that women can get sex anytime they want and thats true its also true that many dont want to go through the mill of going to places and running through the pre amble first but just want sex on their terms when they want it and what better way then via male escort that appeals to them. Why should a woman not see someone she fancys a piece of here just as the males do?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Sorry for going off topic but shouldnt this review be tagged with 'registered on day of review' or 'first review since registering'??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    that's true leah, it could be her landlady for all we know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Sorry for going off topic but shouldnt this review be tagged with 'registered on day of review' or 'first review since registering'??
    Yes it should and will be amended. We have never been told we have to place that note its just seems to have become the norm and this one slipped through, not sure whats the point in adding them tbh as people can look up a few lines and see the join date anyway if they want.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    there must be a market for it, but i wonder why there are so few everywhere else. Must be a great deal of demand in Dublin.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Interesting, I'm surprised there is such a market for it. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised when we all use the girls so much but I still find it strange!

    There must be some women using male escorts though if there's guys advertising the service, I'll have to keep an eye on the missus's shopping trips!
    I said this before. Women spend money on shiney stuff not men.

    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •