Thread: Cork Brothel Cases

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Cork Brothel Cases

Very interesting indeed. This man (all ppl that run agenices are nasty scumbags right?) gave the names of pedophiles to the police after the pedos called to the brothels looking for underage. He was commended in court for it. I think he should be canonized for it. There are too many bastards around that want to do sick shit to women and children and my hat (if i wore one) would be off to him for taking action like this when he didnt have to.His actions prevented more abuse of underage. Sounds like someone society should embrace if or when the industry is legalized.

As for the cases.No trafficking of women involved,no abuse of employees involved and a fairly decent enough rate for the girls when compared to some.

Oh in case i forget ,a certain womens rights campaigner spoke on the steps of the court. Well she mightnt remember me when i asked her and her friends in a certain pub if a chair was taken. They were giving me dirty looks 15 mins later ffs and just because God gave me a penis,like i had any input into his decision.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Patricia (12-05-10)