Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The E.I Posters

Reviews

Default The E.I Posters

Wat a bunch of arguementive fuckers eh!!

you read so many fuckin post about people leaving, all the good posters are gone (wd-40 is still here) Why, where. Well il tell ya, 90% of the time i logg on there wud be a few different threads or topics, problem is there is always one thread that pulls most posters into it. the agruement thread, these threads mostly involve just one or two penis faces but the likes of luther, westside or formerly QPH and a few other good posters always seem to be drawn in. when this happens the rest of the site suffers. i find myself logged on wit nuttin to post because i try not get roped in, sometimes its hard not to.( i purposely started an argument wit a less known poster recently but it was no use, i lashed the abuse in but he just laughed and said ha thats funny, wasnt suppose to be funny pal, i was trying to start an agrument wit you) anyway theres some people here that seem to have the ability to start an agrument in a empty roo, i beg of you plonkers(you know who are) to please stop fuckin it up for the rest of us. have the craic, have some proper discussions,agree or disagree.no need for arma-fuckin-geddon.
    happy days are here again, hooorray
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

benin (20-09-10), jayf1 (22-09-10), Navillus04 (20-09-10), scotus (20-09-10), wellhungchap (22-09-10), westcorklad (20-09-10)

Reviews

WD, Alec Horan told me you were a cunt and that he's shagged your mam.

He said "WD-40's a cunt. I've shagged his mam."

He'll be online later on if you want to have a chat with him.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

So you think I'm a man?

Reviews

chat, im on my way to his gaff to torture his family

Reviews

Your getting all mixed up mini-me, it was WD that visited his mam but bottled out walking down the hallway, turned on his heels, couldn't open the door and when he eventually did, his brother nearly knocked him down as he drove up for his turn..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (22-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Mature Siobhan View Post
    So you think I'm a man?
    Oh God, she SAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Your getting all mixed up mini-me, it was WD that visited his mam but bottled out walking down the hallway, turned on his heels, couldn't open the door and when he eventually did, his brother nearly knocked him down as he drove up for his turn..
    to old to be anyones mam,the kids wud have to be aztecs or sumtin, more like an ancestor,distant ancestor

Reviews

Things must be really getting bad when you fail to provoke an argument in here. I blame the recession for all this apathy.......we're so used to lying down and taking all the shit that's thrown as us, that we no longer have the will to stand up and fight.

My sympathies are with you Brother WD-40............but I fear that you wont generate much of an argument amongst the unrisen people......we either need a election or an erection to make us stand up.

i think you should all meet up, and indulge in a spot of open mouth, deep french kissing, using as much tongue as possible. this should make you feel better, and if it doesnt then i suggest you do bare cheek, trumpet like farts into each others faces.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i think you should all meet up, and indulge in a spot of open mouth, deep french kissing, using as much tongue as possible. this should make you feel better, and if it doesnt then i suggest you do bare cheek, trumpet like farts into each others faces.
    You old Romeo, you! Thank goodness we have are very own Agony Uncle, Uncle Wellhungchap to sort our problems out!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (22-09-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast