Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for Punters

Exactly if you want to do it do it, if you dont dont

Wonder if these people who have to put a label on are protesting a bit too much

Someone asked about post op TS - what's the story ther? do they have a pussy or what?
    Where do u stick Fagan in that case????

3. Default

you fancy more this chick because she has a dick between her legs. If she were a genetic woman you might not be looking for her she would not have what you mainly looking for, As a straight woman i would say ask to any genetic woman what she think for a 10 girl you ask 9 will say you are Gay or bisexual, I did this to y self i asked so man woman about this, and i had an shocking answer and issues. I think as long you don't touch suck or get fucked by a dick you are not Gay not Bisexual. I love Gay man and Bisexuals.
    Big wet juicy Kiss [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Princess Leticia[/COLOR]

4. Default

Unfortunately the world does not accept us as Heterosexual there is still a lot of discrimination coming from Heterosexual on clubs, pubs, bars, restaurants, airports, walking on street etc..... Who knows one day Man that likes Both will not be afraid to tell friends and family their been with Ts pre and op without no issues. Particularly i had few friends and their were afraid to introduce a Ts to their family as girlfriend afraid of the discrimination from their heterosexual friends and family. This is real World, so now ask yr self would yr friends consider you heterosexual knowing you have an relation with a transgender?????
    Big wet juicy Kiss [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Princess Leticia[/COLOR]

Reviews

I don't think the category matters...as long as you both are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Leticia View Post
    Particularly i had few friends and their were afraid to introduce a Ts to their family as girlfriend afraid of the discrimination from their heterosexual friends and family. This is real World, so now ask yr self would yr friends consider you heterosexual knowing you have an relation with a transgender?????
    Social stigma is still very strong in Ireland... As an Irishman, I've noticed we are always worried what people, like 'the neighbours', think of us, etc... I think my friends would have to leave that to their own judgement, and you'd have to respect that, however it would have to be fairly serious TS to go that far!
    Last edited by jammydodger; 05-06-10 at 03:40. Reason: I'm a perfectionist.
    Tough on the outside, sweet and sticky on the inside, and I rarely crumble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123