Thread: Fake Photo

Default Fake Photo

Just warning everyone that they should know that Angelina Jones pics r fake. Go to google images of a girl called Esther Baxter n ul see exactly what I mean. Just thought u should know this n it is a disgrace that someone can get away wi this for so long. Cheers

Hi.Thank you for letting us know.Her photos been removed.

Sophie

Nothing to worry about or to be warned about dats a bit extreme man - Angelina is a beautiful chick,if only there wuz more like her.

Reviews

she may be beautiful but fake pics aren't a good move are they?

Default Wake up and smell the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    she may be beautiful but fake pics aren't a good move are they?
    u prob didnt even see the so called fake pic and just to note nobody wuz being dishonest as picture wasnt verified ya eejit?? it wuz obvious it wasnt her and plain to see twas a cartoon style picture (check out Karen Irish in Dublin no privacy allowed no) for jaysus sake hav ye nothing better to do,give Angelina a shout and ye will understand what im talking about - lads get a life

Reviews

Why are you calling me an eejit, i was just making a general point. The photos were gone by the time i saw this thread but the original poster said they were of someone else...hardly a cartoon....

Why are you calling me an eejit, i was just making a general point. The photos were gone by the time i saw this thread but the original poster said they were of someone else...hardly a cartoon....
    yu cud be called worse mate only bit light humor,apologies der if i offended you...i just thought the first post wuz a bit harsh and malicous ..and fyi the picture she had up yesterday was her and was changed today to a cartoon style picture which i see now has been changed again because of all the whinging and i can confirm the new pic is def her ... now gluck and dont be commenting when you dont have the full story .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by THUSH View Post
    yu cud be called worse mate only bit light humor,apologies der if i offended you...i just thought the first post wuz a bit harsh and malicous ..and fyi the picture she had up yesterday was her and was changed today to a cartoon style picture which i see now has been changed again because of all the whinging and i can confirm the new pic is def her ... now gluck and dont be commenting when you dont have the full story .

I'm sure you could call me something worse but you'd need spell check installed first...i think I know what the rest means though.

Default Fiatplonker

I'm sure you could call me something worse but you'd need spell check installed first...i think I know what the rest means though.
    hows about Gobshite