Hi Ladies!

I’m from the US and here in Dublin for the weekend and part of next week. I’m a Marketing Manager at one of the Multi-National companies here in Ireland. I have a weekend to explore the country and am looking for someone to accompany me if it works out…

I’ve spent the last two years completely focused on my career and have lost touch with “reality”. I’m looking to get reconnected with what’s most important in life, people, friends, excitement, FUN!

I’m planning on driving around the country this weekend checking out the history, culture, and “energy” of Ireland. If you think you’d be interested in joining me, send me a message…

If you would like to spend time with a successful, complete gentleman, who has traveled the world and is looking to reconnect with the more important things in life, you should reply.

By the way, I’m a hopeless romantic and that’s why I’m looking for a lady to share this time with me. I need to have that great GFE experience to bring me back to earth…

A little more about me… I’m in my 40s, athletic, about 6ft, 175lbs, love any outdoor activity, don’t smoke, drink socially, brown hair, hazel eyes, and very easy going. Used to speak Spanish (20yrs ago) and picked up a little Portuguese while working in Sao Paulo a few months ago… Obrigato!

I’m looking for someone who I can connect with on an intellectual level FIRST (personality), physical attraction is second…

Life is short… and I’ve just given up two years to get where I am… now I want to have some FUN!!!!
I’m planning on leaving my Hotel in Dublin 2 sometime early Saturday afternoon and will be back Sunday night. Please reply if interested…
Thanks!