Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There is only One team

Reviews

Default There is only One team

There will be only One team in Manchester that will be playing in the champions league next year and it wont be the Blue side hahahahaha f--k great yes yes yes i think i am after cuming
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

what about berbatov, he done more not to score than the whole of the sunderland defence on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    what about berbatov, he done more not to score than the whole of the sunderland defence on sunday
    yes and he so wanted to leave spurs. id say one of fergies bad buys

maybe steve bruce will buy him as a defender, he stoped at least 3 clear chances from going in

Well done to Harry ,--- bloody great season, sells Lazy Berbatov for £28m -- ha ha - and teaches Dub party organiser Keane a lesson by sending him off to exile in the land of the Haggis , resurects Bentley and Bale , and now takes the lads to finnish at least 4 th.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Harry Rednapp is a great wheeler & dealer in the transfer market but he cannot take the credit for the sale of Berbatov - Juande Ramos was still in charge when the Jews(with a little help from City) squeezed an extra few bob out of United.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

everything Manure ever achieved under Ferguson is tainted by Ferdinands drug test - Drug cheat and of course Fergie himself is a horse thief - but he got sussed by the Limerickman

Reviews

Lads lads lads & ladys ye are missing the point i am making city are not in the champions league next season so this will make it a bit harder to get big names in with all there money and they have alot of it.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    everything Manure ever achieved under Ferguson is tainted by Ferdinands drug test - Drug cheat and of course Fergie himself is a horse thief - but he got sussed by the Limerickman
    This comment coming from a gooner, whose manager 'loves' kids.but I wouldn't expect anything else from you based on your posting history.
    Ferguson won a lot of trophies long before Ferdinand missed(not failed) his drug test. Arsenal don't do trophies, they do pretty football - style over substance. I know which I prefer.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Lads lads lads & ladys ye are missing the point i am making city are not in the champions league next season so this will make it a bit harder to get big names in with all there money and they have alot of it.
    It was City that missed the points they needed. 4th place is only a dream for them(Every Time I Have A Dream) ETIHAD.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast