Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: Why am I getting weird messages saying E-I are rapists etc?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Cop Why am I getting weird messages saying E-I are rapists etc?

    Hi,

    Are you are wondering why you are getting messages like this by PM etc?

    The reason is that a mentally unstable criminal is sending them.

    He is sending us messages demanding €100K or he will send these messages.

    Here is what he sounds like when he calls:

    Phone Call

    Pat x
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-05-10 at 22:37.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    And here is what the inside of his bedroom looks like, where he sits all day sending his harassing and threatening letters, emails, PMs etc and phoning threats to people:

    Private
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-05-10 at 22:37.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    basically what you are saying there is a fan inside his head blowing dust around no fooking brains poor mutha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    basically what you are saying there is a fan inside his head blowing dust around no fooking brains poor mutha
    Yes, one can only feel sympathy for this fellow really, but he does need to stop harassing and threatening all the time and find something else to do with his life.

  5. #5

    Default

    That voice is of someone with a country accent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

    Are you are wondering why you are getting messages like this by PM etc?

    The reason is that a mentally unstable criminal is sending them.

    He is sending us messages demanding €100K or he will send these messages.

    Here is what he sounds like when he calls:
    Phone Call

    Pat x
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere..anywhere..nowhere...
    Posts
    106

    Default

    some people have too much time on their hands

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yes, one can only feel sympathy for this fellow really, but he does need to stop harassing and threatening all the time and find something else to do with his life.
    i agree with you totaly patricia hopefully he will start to do something useful with his life live is short enough to waste it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    What the hell is the idea of all those CDs...? There is no way that could make any kind of sense.

    And where is this video from? Is it from a police investigation or what...?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    some people have too much time on their hands
    It's not me, even though I'm desperate to get a 100 grand, that would keep me in punts for 6 months.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere..anywhere..nowhere...
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What the hell is the idea of all those CDs...? There is no way that could make any kind of sense.
    yeah thats kinda weird

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •