Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was all that about?

Question What was all that about?

Just logged on a few minutes ago, thought I'd have a look at the noticeboard, see what's going on, to see every section copied with the same post from, I won't say who, not that I'm particulaly worried but I wouldn't recognise who was who and don't really want to stir up a shit-storm if I don't have to.

Anyway some pretty nasty things were said about someone I don't know so no idea whether they're true or not.

Does this sort of thing happen regularly, maybe I'll have to keep a closer eye on things, at least for entertainment value?
    "Nothing is funnier than unhappiness" - Samuel Beckett

Blog Entries
    Reviews

troll going nuts

Blog Entries

We have a regular nutcase stalking us.

Reviews

dam will someone get me a new magnum 44 i think it was scorpio i missed him again with my shot dam punk ass kids lol

What noticeboard, where was this? At least give a rough indicator on what was being said....

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What noticeboard, where was this? At least give a rough indicator on what was being said....
    I'll be honest, if I knew it was going to be taken down so soon I would have paid more attention.

Generally someone was a pimp, someone else was a scumbag, someone else was blah, blah, blah and it was all tied together with that shit from Romania who was deported for running a brothel

I was just surprised to see that level of abuse show up then go so quickly, I'd heard about these sort of posts but hadn't seen one 'in the flesh' as it were
    "Nothing is funnier than unhappiness" - Samuel Beckett

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wakka Wakka For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (05-05-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    dam will someone get me a new magnum 44 i think it was scorpio i missed him again with my shot dam punk ass kids lol
    I just got you one Harry, I'll think I'll get you a pair of glasses this time.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

lol.... I wonder who it was.... maybe ninebythree or maybe the more sinister, threatening individual who was stupid enough to leave his real name up on a website next to his mobile number for all to see... or someone else entirely?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I just got you one Harry, I'll think I'll get you a pair of glasses this time.
    now you listen up here i don't want to sound bad rover but the dam thing didn't work next time scorpio's won't get away so lucky

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    now you listen up here i don't want to sound bad rover but the dam thing didn't work next time scorpio's won't get away so lucky
    I shouldn't have got it in that bargain shop, brand new they told me, it's easy to pull the wool over my eyes, I nearly said pull my wire, but my elbows are a bit sore after this morning.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast